Detroit, MI (PRWEB) March 05, 2012
The interactive event will be held on Wednesday March 14, 2012 at 12-1 EST and is open to the entire connected vehicle community!
Telematics has reached a key tipping point: for the first time connected vehicle services are able to provide value for both the customer and automaker. Fundamental to delivering this next generation of telematics services is vehicle generated data.
At this important juncture it is crucial to understand the business models, services, back-end requirements and ecosystem developments that will unlock the potential of telematics as the automotive industry enters a paradigm of high-speed vehicle connectivity.
To get to grips with these key developments in the connected vehicle industry, Telematics Update has organised a live webinar entitled ‘Telematics the Next Step: Harnessing Data to Provide Value for Automaker & Customer’. The 45 minute session includes live Q&A's and will be delivered by 3 key industry figures:
- Speaker TBA, Mercedes-Benz USA
- Scott Sedlik, Vice President – Marketing, INRIX
- Martin Rosell, Managing Director, Wireless Car
The experts will:
- Discover how OEMs can develop a business case for telematics by utilizing vehicle data to reduce warranty costs, improve vehicle performance and enhance customer relationships
- Understand the potential of globally gathered data to provide the next generation of smart services on a localized scale, such as traffic pattern recognition for navigation apps
- Take a look at the potential of constant vehicle connectivity for enabling services like vehicle real-times prognostics and understand the services that offer the customer genuine value
The webinar is a unique opportunity to hear first-hand how some of the premier thought-leaders in the telematics ecosystem are strategizing to adapt to the new revenue opportunities and challenges presented by the connected vehicle. The webinar can be joined for free at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/967562454 (places are limited, so register early).
About Telematics Update: Telematics Update is the reference point for automotive telematics, mobile and web industries and a cornerstone for communications within the industry. We aim to provide you with industry focused news, events, reports, updates and information.
For more information about how a webinar works go to: http://www.telematicsupdate.com/detroit/webinar.php