Neenah, Wis. (PRWEB) March 06, 2012
First National Bank - Fox Valley (FNB) announces the launch of Mobiliti Mobile Banking Service – a complete mobile banking service that allows customers to access their accounts three different ways, giving them greater flexibility and enhanced features to manage their accounts.
Once customers sign up for Mobiliti, they can:
- Utilize a completely new app-based system for their iPhone or Android smartphone.
- Take advantage of updated features on any mobile device that can access the Internet.
- Tap into basic services simply by text messaging.
In addition, First National Bank - Fox Valley continues to offer traditional computer browser banking, called Retail Online Banking. Mobiliti is completely integrated with FNB’s Retail Online Banking, further adding to the convenience and flexibility of the new service.
“The complete integration of Mobiliti with our Online Banking system means customers can securely conduct transactions by logging in with the same password, picture and passphrase, whether they are on their mobile device or on a computer,” said Peter Prickett, CEO of First National Bank - Fox Valley. “They can even switch back and forth between the two, depending on where they are and which option bests suits their needs at the time.”
The following services are available through app-based, mobile browser-based and
Online Banking channels offered by First National Bank - Fox Valley:
- Account balance inquiry – Customers can find out exactly how much money is in their account at any time.
- Transfer funds – Move money between accounts quickly and securely.
- Secure bill pay – Ability to schedule, change and cancel payments to any company or individual set up through Retail Online Banking.
- Recent transaction review – Keep current on account activity.
- Direct deposit and cleared check alert – Helps customers know when money is available and keep track of where it goes automatically.
- Low balance alert – Customers can request to receive notification when their account balance falls below an established amount.
All these transactions are conducted securely because they are protected with multiple levels of authentication.
“People today lead very busy lives,” said Prickett. “They’re on the go and juggling many responsibilities. It’s important for them to be able to know what’s going on with their finances at any given moment. That’s why we offer the new Mobiliti mobile banking service. Customers have the freedom to bank how and when they want.”
To enroll in Mobiliti, customers need to log in to their FNB Online Banking Account on a computer and the follow these steps:
- Click “Options” in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Mobile Banking Profile” and click on “Enroll Now.”
- Choose a service, and follow the prompts to complete.
To find out more, First National Bank - Fox Valley invites interested individuals to visit one of the bank’s locations in Neenah, Menasha, Oshkosh or Appleton, call (920) 729 -6900 to speak with a personal banker or visit their website at http://www.fnbfoxvalley.com.
About First National Bank ~ Fox Valley
Established in 1887, First National Bank ~ Fox Valley is one of the oldest banks in the Fox Cities. The privately-held community bank offers a full array of retail, mortgage and commercial services and products. First National Bank ~ Fox Valley offers full-service banking to businesses and residents throughout the Fox Valley, including: advanced online banking options, customized lending to meet the client’s unique needs as well as treasury and cash management services. In 2010, First National Bank ~ Fox Valley was designated as a Small Business Association (SBA) Preferred Lender, which enables the bank to provide a quicker turnaround time when responding to SBA guaranteed financing requests. With approximately $312 million in assets as of June 2011, First National Bank ~ Fox Valley has 64 employees and operates four convenient locations in Appleton, Neenah, Menasha and Oshkosh. For more information, visit http://www.fnbfoxvalley.com.