With expressor’s semantic integration with Salesforce, we eliminate integration challenges by helping organizations quickly and easily augment their business data with Salesforce data.
Bob Potter, CEO, expressor
Burlington, MA (PRWEB) March 06, 2012
expressor software, the leading provider of simplified data integration software, today announced it has published expressor 3.5.2 Desktop Edition and Standard Edition on salesforce.com's AppExchange, helping to accelerate the market shift to the next cloud computing paradigm, which is inherently social, mobile and open.
By simplifying the traditionally arduous task of data integration and ETL, expressor software enables customers to easily integrate and transform their Salesforce data with their other operational, legacy, and analytical systems without ever having to write a single line of code. Built on Force.com, salesforce.com’s enterprise cloud computing platform for building employee-facing social apps, expressor is making a free 30-day trial of expressor 3.5.2 available for download on AppExchange at http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/.
expressor allows users to easily and accurately migrate existing prospect and customer data from legacy systems and data stores into Salesforce. Customers can integrate and import data from various operational systems such as order entry, human resource or accounting, into Salesforce on a regular basis to enrich the data and keep it up-to-date. expressor’s capabilities also ensure that customers can easily export selected data from Salesforce applications and augment it with data from other systems to create more comprehensive and customized BI and reporting.
Comments on the News
- “With expressor’s semantic integration with Salesforce, we eliminate integration challenges by helping organizations quickly and easily augment their business data with Salesforce data, enriching the information and enabling their organization to become more agile and more competitive,” said Bob Potter, CEO of expressor software.
- “The power of the AppExchange ecosystem lies in the social, mobile and open capabilities of cloud computing. Organizations such as expressor software can leverage these benefits to drive additional value for their customers,” said Mike Rosenbaum, senior vice president, AppExchange & Force.com Operations at salesforce.com.
- To learn more about expressor visit http://www.expressor-software.com
- To view and download a free 30-day trial of expressor 3.5.2 Desktop Edition on the AppExchange, visit http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000059amOEAQ
- To view and download a free 30-day trial of expressor Standard Edition, visit http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000059aukEAA
expressor software delivers simplified data integration software that is easy to use, powerful, and affordable. Unlike traditional approaches, expressor is powered by an innovative metadata foundation that simplifies data mapping and enables reuse to reduce time-to-value. With a rapidly growing community of over 18,000 unique users, expressor is helping organizations such as SKECHERS USA, The Mount Sinai Hospital, Viverae, Western World, LABVANTAGE, and BHI Energy integrate on-premises and cloud data sources with their business critical applications. For more information visit http://www.expressor-software.com or view our community forum at http://www.expressorCommunity.com.
About the Force.com Platform and AppExchange
Force.com is the trusted social enterprise platform for building and running any employee app in the cloud. Force.com powers the Salesforce CRM apps, the more than 275,000 custom apps used by salesforce.com customers such as Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and Sprint Nextel and the more than 1,400 ISV apps built by partners such as BMC, FinancialForce.com and Fujitsu.
Enterprise apps built on the Force.com platform can be easily distributed and marketed through the salesforce.com AppExchange http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/.
The salesforce.com social enterprise platform delivers the most trusted and comprehensive cloud technologies for social, mobile and open apps. It includes Force.com, the cloud platform for employee apps, Heroku, the cloud platform for customer apps and Database.com, the cloud database to integrate the social enterprise.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, Force.com, Heroku, AppExchange, Database.com and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, Inc.