Release 5.6 provides robust new features and functionality that increase visibility to program payments, improve business strategy, and help customers achieve operational excellence throughout the revenue life cycle.
Redwood Shores, CA (PRWEB) March 06, 2012
Model N, Inc., the leader in Revenue Management solutions, today announced the general availability of Release 5.6 of its industry-leading Biopharma and Medical Technology Revenue Management Suites at the RAINMAKER 2012 Revenue Management conference in San Diego. Developed in close partnership with Model N’s Life Sciences customers, Release 5.6 provides robust new features and functionality that increase visibility to program payments, improve business strategy, and help customers achieve operational excellence throughout the revenue life cycle.
Release 5.6 Highlights
- Significant new capabilities for Managed Care contract and payment processing, including enhancements to plan, formulary, and utilization line management; dynamic eligible plans; automated formulary condition checking; and streamlined supplemental back-bill and bid grid program management
- Enhanced performance-based pricing capabilities, including dynamic and precise control of customer sets for measuring performance and earning pricing benefits
- Improved operational support for contract compliance management
- Medicaid Formula Builder, which brings a new level of flexibility and self-sufficiency to URA formula creation
- Significant Market Driven Enhancements across Managed Care Contract and Price Management, Chargebacks, Government Pricing, and Discount Reallocation applications
In addition to these significant enhancements provided in Release 5.6, Model N continues to lead the way in providing best practice industry solutions to ensure Pharma and Biopharma manufacturers are staying compliant with the myriad of recent changes that continue to roll out from health care reform, including:
- Support for 340B Refund payments
- Support for Medicare Coverage Gap payments
- Ability to import, process, and report on Managed Medicaid claims submitted using the new format
- Updated ASP Report and ASP price type configuration guidance
- Updated DDR product file creation
“With Release 5.6, Model N is once again raising the bar by delivering the most advanced capabilities and functionality to help Life Sciences industry innovators maximize business value in a high-complexity, high-risk market,” said Lawrence Whittle, Chief Marketing and Sales Officer at Model N. “By combining deep domain expertise, wide solutions and services breadth, and strong industry relationships, Model N has become the standard bearer for Life Sciences Revenue Management.”
ABOUT RAINMAKER 2012
Now in its eighth year, RAINMAKER is the premier industry gathering for Revenue Management professionals in Life Sciences and High Tech. RAINMAKER 2012 provides a valuable networking forum and the opportunity to engage directly with fellow Revenue Management innovators across the Life Sciences and High Tech industries. Attendees will learn how leaders are deploying operational and analytic Revenue Management best practices throughout their global organizations and gaining true competitive advantage. RAINMAKER runs March 6-8 at the historic Hotel Del Coronado near San Diego.
About Model N
With over $150B in annual revenues across 50 countries managed in our Revenue Management systems, Model N leverages its deep industry expertise and best practices, highly configurable applications, and comprehensive services to support Life Sciences and High Tech organizations on premise or in the cloud. Whether you are an emerging business or a global leader, Model N results in revenue. http://www.modeln.com
Model N is a mark of Model N, Inc. All other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.