8.2 delivers powerful functionality and significant enhancements to help High Tech manufacturers better control and manage key pricing and quoting processes in an increasingly complex and globalized marketplace.
Redwood Shores, CA (PRWEB) March 06, 2012
Model N, Inc., the leader in Revenue Management solutions, today announced the general availability of Release 8.2.2 of its industry-leading High Tech Revenue Management Suite at the RAINMAKER 2012 Revenue Management conference in San Diego. Release 8.2.2 new features include Approvals by Email and Reverse Price Protection, as well as Price Books that allow users to generate price lists applicable to a specific distributor in different currencies.
Released last year, 8.2 delivers powerful functionality and significant enhancements to help High Tech manufacturers better control and manage key pricing and quoting processes in an increasingly complex and globalized marketplace, including:
- Regional Pricing: Set and manage prices by region and across different currencies to improve price execution across geographic areas
- Segment-Based Pricing: Set and manage prices by customer segments and execute on value-based pricing strategies
- Date-Effective Pricing: Specify effective dates on prices that are stored in price tables
- User Roles: Support more effective user capability management, improve Sarbanes-Oxley reporting, and ease user access control maintenance
- Access Controls by Region: Gain more granular control over user visibility into transactions and tighten information access
- Quote Workflow: Increase quote approval routing flexibility and improve workflow history auditing
- Print Templates: Print final quote documents for customer review
- Model N RosettaNet: Integrate easier with business partners using RosettaNet standards
Release 8.2 also delivers significant enhancements to the Model N Application Developer Kit; Deal Analytics, Quoting and Pricing, and Opportunities and Registrations applications; and admin and security.
“High Tech manufacturers are facing numerous operational challenges due to rapid globalization, increasingly complex channel relationships, and intense competition,” said Lawrence Whittle, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer at Model N. “To help address these challenges, Release 8.2 gives manufacturers enhanced visibility into how price strategies are being executed across key customer and geographic segments and improves control over user access across regions and channels.”
ABOUT RAINMAKER 2012
Now in its eighth year, RAINMAKER is the premier industry gathering for Revenue Management professionals in Life Sciences and High Tech. RAINMAKER 2012 provides a valuable networking forum and the opportunity to engage directly with fellow Revenue Management innovators across the Life Sciences and High Tech industries. Attendees will learn how leaders are deploying operational and analytic Revenue Management best practices throughout their global organizations and gaining true competitive advantage. RAINMAKER runs March 6-8 at the historic Hotel Del Coronado near San Diego.
About Model N
With over $150B in annual revenues across 50 countries managed in our Revenue Management systems, Model N leverages its deep industry expertise and best practices, highly configurable applications, and comprehensive services to support Life Sciences and High Tech organizations on premise or in the cloud. Whether you are an emerging business or a global leader, Model N results in revenue. http://www.modeln.com
Model N is a mark of Model N, Inc. All other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.