Los Gatos, CA (PRWEB) March 08, 2012
ActiveOver50 Media Company is promoting the California Senior Games March 9-April 7 at Stanford University, Stanford, CA. Over 2,000 athletes from all over California compete in 27 sports to qualify for the 2013 Summer National Senior Games.
Leslie Platshon, captain of the Menlo Mavens water polo team, is featured on the cover of ActiveOver50 magazine.
Other articles in the latest issue include:
- “Solo Ager”—50+ adults living alone without children
- Whitewater rafting & fine dining on the famed Rogue River, Oregon
- Searching for the “Fountain of Youth” by Dr. Walter M. Bortz, ll
- Second Acts: changing careers at any age
- Pet Exercise Planning
- “How Smart Are You With Money” by Evelyn Preston
- Fitness Programs for Disabled
About ActiveOver50 Media
ActiveOver50 is a seven year old media company in the San Francisco Bay Area offering an array of products for the active 50+ consumer including a TV series with NBC Bay Area, trade show, newsletter, website, print and digital magazine. The magazine reaches over 200,000 readers in print and online worldwide.
ActiveOver50 targets the active 50+ who are working, seeking work, thinking of retiring or leading active retired lives. For more information about ActiveOver50 Media, contact publisher/owner Larry W. Hayes at 408.921.5806 or email Larry(at)ActiveOver50(dot)com. Visit website: ActiveOver50.com.