We have build one of the strongest product portfolios in the coatings industry today."
- Richard Jenkins, global group president for Arkema Coating Resins
(PRWEB) March 08, 2012
Arkema products and technologies for the global paint and coatings industry will be on display at Booth 500 during the American Coatings Show, to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana from May 8 – 10, 2012. Arkema business units and subsidiaries participating in the event include Arkema Coating Resins, Coatex, Sartomer specialty chemicals, Kynar® Fluoropolymers, Arkema Functional Additives, Arkema Technical Polymers and CECA Specialty Chemicals.
“We have built one of the strongest product portfolios in the coatings industry today,” notes Richard Jenkins, global group president for Arkema Coating Resins. “At the American Coatings Show, we will bring all of our resources together in one place to show our customers, and the rest of the industry, our ongoing commitment to innovative product technology, sustainability, and global capabilities.”
Products and technologies from Arkema include:
- Coating Resins – including waterborne and solventborne resins, and resins for powder coatings
- Rheology modifiers and additives, including Coatex thickeners and dispersants for waterborne coatings, and Crayvallac® additives for solventborne coatings
- Kynar® fluoropolymer resins, including Kynar 500® FSF® and Kynar Aquatec®
- Sartomer specialty acrylate and methacrylate monomers and oligomers for low VOC, cure-in-place coatings
- Celocor™ Opaque Polymers for improved hiding and TiO2 reduction
- Fascat® Catalysts
- Rilsan® and Orgasol® technical polymers for enhanced performance properties
- Siliporite® molecular sieve powder desiccants for polyurethane systems
“We have grown substantially in the past two years,” Jenkins said. “This growth has taken many forms, including our acquisition of coating product lines from TOTAL last year, new R&D capabilities in all geographies, new production facilities and much more. Today, we can offer our customers resources and a support experience we believe is unrivaled in the industry.”
To learn more, visit the Arkema ACS booth, number 500, on any day of the show or visit http://www.arkema-inc.com.
A global chemical company and France’s leading chemicals producer, Arkema is building the future of the chemical industry every day. Deploying a responsible, innovation-based approach, we produce state-of-the-art specialty chemicals that provide customers with practical solutions to such challenges as climate change, access to drinking water, the future of energy, fossil fuel preservation and the need for lighter materials. With operations in more than 40 countries, 15,700 employees and 9 research centers, Arkema generates annual revenue of €5.9 billion and holds leadership positions in all its markets with a portfolio of internationally recognized brands. The world is our inspiration.
Kynar®, Kynar Aquatec®, Crayvallac®, Fascat®, Rilsan®, Orgaxol®, Siliporite® are registered trademarks of Arkema Inc.
Celocor™ is a trademark of Arkema Inc.
Coatex is a trademark of Coatex SAS