Northhampton, NH (PRWEB) March 07, 2012
This spring and summer it’s all about INNrichment at New England Inns & Resorts Association! NEIRA’s members have so many terrific and unique INNrichment opportunities we’ve compiled them in one spot to make sure that those who want to experience the best of New England can INNrich their vacation to the maximum. The INNRichment packages offer life enhancing experiences such as lobster fishing, surfing, chef training, art classes, horseback riding and more. These terrific deals can only be found collectively at http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com - no other website can offer such a wide range of packages and information in one central location.
The New England Inns and Resorts Association is comprised of nearly 250 of the finest inns, resorts, hotels, and B&Bs in the region, with a wide range of accommodations to satisfy every visitor. The INNrichment offerings vary by property, and visitors can find the New England vacation that suits them best by visiting http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com. Sample packages include:
- Weeklong Tuscan Foodie Adventure (Hartstone Inn & Hideaway, Camden, ME) – Guests will join Chef Benedetta Vitali for a week of Tuscan cooking from June 4-8, 2012. Chef Benedetta is the author of the James Beard Award finalist Soffritto: Tradition and Innovation in Tuscan Cooking, in which she makes a compelling case for learning to cook as Italians do by fully engaging all of one's senses and paying close attention to the transformation of ingredients that occurs during cooking rather than by following recipes. This wonderful package includes a five-night stay, private welcome dinner for two, lunch daily for one person, 6 cooking classes, a mozzarella making class at the State of Maine Cheese Company, an olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting at Fiore Artisan Olive Oils and Vinegars and a wine tasting/private tour of the Cellardoor Winery. Also includes a welcome amenity and apron. Room rate based on double occupancy and ONE participant in cooking school. Breakfast for two is included daily. Rate starts at $1,250 for two people. Charge for additional student is $525 and includes everything above.
- Catch the Maine Experience (Inn by the Sea, Cape Elizabeth, ME) – An authentic Maine experience for the whole family. Learn to haul lobster and live the life of lobsterman on a Casco Bay Lobster Boat. Includes two nights in a two-bedroom cottage accommodation for four people, an adventure onto Casco Bay in a real lobster boat, taking your catch next door to the Lobster Company and enjoying a lobster meal on Portland Harbor, along with a $50 Gift certificate for sides and drinks! Package starts at $1,093.02 and is available 5/31/12 thru 10/04/12.
- Kid’s Create Art (Berkshire Hills Motel, Williamstown, MA) – A fantastic family getaway to share and discover a love of art, all before the summer camps and activities get into full swing. Package is one weekend only and includes breakfast daily, a clay workshop where kids will make a Garden Toad Sculpture, tickets to the Mass MoCA museum, a clay modeling class, an outdoor nature drawing class, smore’s and Friday game night, a guided nature walk and a booklet of discounted coupons for local stores and eateries. Rate starts at only $429 for a family of three to four people. Weekend is June 22-24. Space is limited.
- Three Night Horseback Riding Vacation (Mountaintop Inn & Resort, Chittenden, VT) – The perfect getaway for horse loving girlfriends or Mom and daughter duos, the vacation includes three nights lodging in a Classic Lodge Room, a hearty Vermont breakfast for two each morning, six hours of guided trail rides per person and use of the Resort's facilities including the private lake-front beach, hiking trails, kayaks, canoes, tennis court and more. Starts at $1,150 and includes tax and resort charge. Save 20% off the package price if you arrive Sunday, Monday or Tuesday. Additional riding lessons can be purchased for $40 per one hour.
- Om & Foam Adventure (The Meadowmere Resort, Ogunquit, ME) – This three-night adventure includes accommodations, breakfast daily, one two-hour surf lesson per person (board and wetsuit included), one yoga lesson per person, a Surfrider Gift Bag and resort amenities. As an added bonus, for every night's stay booked, the Meadowmere Resort, Ogunquit's First Environmental Leader Hotel, will make a donation to the Surfrider Foundation to protect Ogunquit Beach. Package begins at $249 per person, per night and is available June 1 - September 30.
Additional INNrichment Packages can be found online at http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com.
New England Inns & Resorts Association is a collection of New England’s most distinctive, independently owned and operated lodging properties. Established in 1907 by owners of B&Bs, hotels, inns and resorts in the New England region, the Association is comprised of nearly 250 properties. Many of the lodgings are also members of Historic Hotels of America, Preferred Hotels and Select Registry.
The association’s website, NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com, is a rich resource for consumers offering a quick reservations widget that searches all member room availability for one-stop comparison shopping and booking directly from the site. NEIRA also has a free App which travelers can use to explore the New England Inns & Resorts Association’s many member properties, view information and news on individual properties and plan a vacation to New England.
In addition to featuring value-rich packages for consumers, the association is also well known for their gift certificates, which are available in any denomination and redeemable at all member properties. Gift Certificates can be purchased online or by calling the association directly at 1-603-964-6689.
Please visit NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com for more information.