"Our rapidly growing community will benefit from new functions and improved navigation for seamless access to Loyalty 360’s vast collection of online tools, resources and research.” ~~~ Mark Johnson, CEO of Loyalty 360.
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) March 13, 2012
Loyalty 360 – The Loyalty Marketer’s Association today announced the re-launch of its website, http://www.Loyalty360.org, designed to more dynamically connect the loyalty marketing community, educate visitors about the myriad facets of customer retention, and give them the tools, insights and guidance they need to effectively navigate the loyalty journey.
The redesigned website is part of a comprehensive initiative that embodies the association's forward-thinking vision and commitment to the growing needs of its members and the marketing community at large. Embracing its voice-of-customer roots, http://www.loyalty360.org offers:
- Rich content provided by thought leaders and industry insiders
- Streamlined searching and more intuitive navigation
- Interactive tools including industry councils, find a partner, job board, and resume bank
- Loyalty Today, the one-stop destination for daily insights and expert opinions on customer loyalty, engagement, CEM, CRM and more
- Current and archived editions of Loyalty Management Magazine
- Immediate access to Loyalty 360 powered webinars and podcasts
- Links to Loyalty Expo and Engagement Expo, the industry’s premiere marketing conferences
"Our rapidly growing community will benefit from new functions and improved navigation for seamless access to Loyalty 360’s vast collection of online tools, resources and research,” says Mark Johnson, CEO of Loyalty 360. "This re-launch furthers our commitment to giving the marketing community the networking opportunities, education, and guidance they need to build and sustain strong relationships with their employees, partners, and customers.”
Loyalty 360 – The Loyalty Marketer’s Association is an unbiased, market driven, voice-of-the-customer focused clearinghouse and think-tank that is committed to bringing customer loyalty to the forefront as a critical marketing strategy. A trusted source for cutting-edge research, best practices, and networking opportunities, Loyalty 360 gives members the expert insights and guidance they need to better understand loyalty and develop programs that effectively engage their customers and employees and build stronger relationships with them.