The first-hand insight shared by CAB members will allow us to continue innovating and enhancing our solutions to better anticipate the needs of customers and strategically direct resources for the growth of our company and our partners.
Knoxville, TN (PRWEB) March 12, 2012
VehiclePath, developer of affordable, real-time fleet and asset GPS tracking solutions used by local fleets across North America, announces the formation of a new Customer Advisory Board (CAB). The Board’s inaugural meeting will take place March 21st through the 23rd at the ProconGPS Tech Center in Irvine, CA.
Composed of leading resellers and distributors who provide VehiclePath devices to customers to track, monitor and maximize their fleets, equipment and other assets, the CAB is a continuation of our commitment to meet the local fleet market’s evolving needs and challenges while remaining on the forefront of industry developments.
“The CAB represents a dynamic collaboration between our top executives at VehiclePath, and our reseller and distributor partners,” says Gary Schneider, Vice President and General Manager of VehiclePath. “The first-hand insight shared by CAB members will allow us to continue innovating and enhancing our solutions to better anticipate the needs of customers and strategically direct resources for the growth of our company and our partners.”
CAB members will convene regularly with the purpose of:
- Providing objective, continuous feedback and perspective on core business, industry and technology issues.
- Identifying and addressing common business and product challenges.
- Providing insight into changing industry and fleet management trends.
- Informing VehiclePath’s strategic and operational decisions, including the launch of products and services.
- Strengthening business relationships and collaborations.
- Supporting the continued growth of VehiclePath, its partners and customers.
Participating members of the CAB bring decades of experience in fleet management and operations to the communal table. Current CAB members are:
- Dan Ashman, CEO, AC Global
- Andrew Chermark, President, Smart Fleet
- Eric Counts, President, GPS Fleet Management Solutions
- Travis Hillman, President, Pro-Traq
- Kelly Jensen, General Manager, Shaffer Communications
- James Krane, President, Advanced Fleet GPS
- Dick Krasne, President, Alamo Industries
- Victor Krstec, CEO, Affordable GPS Tracking
- Terry Ottinger, President, United Security Alliance
- Joe Wolfinger, Director of Development, Quarles Petroleum
- Malcolm Rosenfeld, President, GPS Technologies
- Skip Chandler, President, SC Communications
“We are looking forward to kicking off the CAB’s first meeting, and anticipate walking away from the discussion with greater actionable insight into the future of our industry and our company,” says Schneider. “The CAB group represents a truly unique collaboration of professionals who share a common vision: enhancing business performance by enhancing the way companies track, manage and maximize their fleets and assets.”
VehiclePath is dedicated to providing one of the most effective and easy-to-use GPS fleet and asset tracking services for local fleets. The GPS-based tracking technology developed by VehiclePath is one of the most cost-effective and easy-to-use solutions, enabling rapid deployment of vehicle tracking capabilities for customers’ fleets. Located in Irvine, Calif., VehiclePath has been in the vehicle tracking business since 2003 and proudly develops and manufactures vehicle tracking units in Southern California, mostly within its own facilities. Learn more at VehiclePath.com.
About ProconGPS, Inc.
ProconGPS, Inc., headquartered in Knoxville, TN, is a leading service provider of MRM products and services designed to help businesses better locate and control their assets worldwide. ProconGPS, Inc. has expertise in integrating products, content, communication networks, map databases, and service technologies to deliver business intelligence. With leading market positions in the Subprime Automotive Finance industry, Local Fleet, Trailer Tracking Management and Enterprise Fleet markets, ProconGPS, Inc. specializes in developing strong business relationships with leading companies worldwide, enabling it to offer world-class risk mitigation and location based services to its customers. ProconGPS, Inc.’s patented array of GPS products, call center
Center systems, commercial tracking platforms, web tracking platforms, telephony solutions and customer service systems offer a fully integrated solution to its partners. For additional information, please visit ProconGPS, Inc.’s website at http://www.procongps.com.