Firewall breaches are typically caused by misconfigured rules.
Roswell, GA (PRWEB) March 12, 2012
Security policies continue to grow in size and complexity, with hundreds or thousands of rules and objects to manage, across traditional and next-generation firewalls and related security devices from multiple vendors, spanning the numerous geographies. AlgoSec, the market leader for Network Security Policy Management, is hosting a new webcast, “5 Strategies to Improve Firewall Management” on March 14 at 11am ET.
Expert panelists include infosecurity practitioner and author Kevin Beaver of Principle Logic and AlgoSec VP of Marketing and Business Development, Nimmy Reichenberg.
“Firewall breaches are typically caused by misconfigured rules,” said Beaver. “Organizations are challenged with automating firewall operations, auditing and compliance, risk analysis and change management – especially as next-generation devices are introduced into their network environments.”
In this webcast, the panelists will discuss:
- Rising complexity within network security policies, especially with the evolution of Next Generation Firewalls and Secure Web Gateways
- Roles of IT security and operations teams and how to ensure they are properly aligned
- Best practices to improve firewall operations, compliance, risk management and change control
To register for this webcast, please visit: 5 Strategies to Improve Firewall Management.
- Hear from AlgoSec Customers - algosec.com/en/customers/testimonials
- Visit the AlgoSec blog, Playing with Fire - blog.algosec.com
- Follow us on Twitter - twitter.com/algosec
- Like us on Facebook - facebook.com/algosec
- Follow us on LinkedIn - linkedin.com/company/algosec
- Find us on YouTube - youtube.com/algosec
AlgoSec is the market leader in network security policy management. AlgoSec enables security and operations teams to intelligently automate the policy management of firewalls, routers, VPNs, proxies and related security devices, improving operational efficiency, ensuring compliance and reducing risk.
More than 800 of the world’s leading enterprises, MSSPs, auditors and consultancies rely on AlgoSec Security Management Suite for unmatched automation of firewall operations, auditing and compliance, risk analysis and the security change workflow.
AlgoSec is committed to the success of every single customer, and offers the industry's only money-back guarantee.
For more information visit http://www.AlgoSec.com