Our dedication to outstanding customer service and innovation in the marketplace has made Silverado Stages one of the fastest growing companies in California.
San Luis Obispo, CA (PRWEB) March 15, 2012
Silverado Stages, Inc. has been named the largest private motorcoach operator in California and the 21st largest motorcoach company in the country based on rankings released by Metro Magazine, a bus and rail industry publication.
Despite the economic downturn and higher fuel prices, Silverado Stages is pursuing new transportation opportunities which have kept it at the forefront of the transportation industry. Since recognizing the looming recession in early 2008, Silverado Stages has dramatically adjusted its strategic plan to diversify from a primary reliance on charters to a broader range of transportation services. New offerings include: Contract shuttles, Transit/ADA services, major event transportation, alternative fuel transportation, and Over-the-Road tours. These product introductions were also combined with geographic expansion throughout the state of California.
Silverado Stages has subsequently been successful at:
- Expansion to the San Francisco Bay Area, Orange County, Pomona/Inland Empire, and Greater Los Angeles.
- Creation of SportsFanExpress.com and penetrated the major events transportation market for clients like San Diego Chargers, Infineon/NASCAR, PGA/Pebble Beach Pro Am and US Open.
- Commenced CNG-fueled shuttle contract for John Wayne Airport (SNA).
- Obtained contract for on-campus student transportation for Cal Poly Pomona.
- Awarded 10-year contract to operate brand new fleet of 16 vehicles for Hearst Castle from a field of numerous bidders. This service will commence summer 2012.
- Major supplier of tour buses for the ever-growing European inbound over-the-road tours with 10 to 20 trips per day across the Western states, including San Luis Obispo County.
- Other shuttle contracts across the State of California.
This market and geographic expansion has allowed Silverado Stages to replace the 30%+ dip in charter markets and provided additional revenue increases. Since 2008, company revenues have more than doubled.
Owner Sharron Galusha cites the company’s success to the high quality of its staff of over 150 employees: “Our dedication to outstanding customer service and innovation in the marketplace has made Silverado Stages one of the fastest growing companies in California.”
Silverado Stages was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in San Luis Obispo, California. The company has a diverse background in passenger operations, including charters, local and multi-state over-the-road tours, scheduled fixed routes, contract shuttles and ADA services. Silverado Stages provides safe, efficient, and affordable transportation across the Western States. We currently serve all of California from terminals in the the San Francisco Bay Area, the Sacramento Valley, the greater Los Angeles area, and the Central Coast.