(PRWEB) March 17, 2012
CredSystems announces a major new innovation in small business funding and business success systems, with the introduction of Business Fundability ™ http://www.businessfundability.com . This membership based program provides a proven system for business owners to access the knowledge, systems and professional consultation to build their businesses fundability providing life time access to credit and funding independent of their personal credit and assets.
Business Fundability is an evolutionary product that is based on CredSystems proven business credit development coaching systems, and a nationwide commercial funding advisor network that has served tens of thousands of business owners over the last 5 years.
Walter Good, CMO states, “The dismal failure rate of small business can be directly tied back to the broken system of small business credit and funding. The reality is most small business owners have not built a financially credible and fundable business. Literally millions of business owners are putting their businesses at risk and destroying their personal credit by continuing to fund their businesses exclusively with personal credit. Business Fundability delivers to business owners a proven system that will result in a fundable, commercial lending compliant company that will have access to the credit and funding necessary to survive and thrive in today’s market.”
Integral to the success of Business Fundability is a strategic collaboration with Experian Data Systems. Based on a joint development and Data Reseller Agreement, Members of Business Fundability will have access to Experian’s entire credit monitoring data system, providing on demand credit monitoring and alerts. Integration of Experian monitoring helps members to manage their business credit files and substantially reduce the chances of identity theft and credit fraud.
Business Fundability members will also benefit from access to a national network of Fundability Advisors representing the largest array of business lending products. Fundability Advisors offer custom funding consultation to insure member’s businesses are adequately prepared to successfully apply and access commercial credit products. Compound Profits’ CEO James Penny states. "Having developed state of the art systems for national and international finance companies, I know a great system when I see one. The Business Fundability System is the future in business finance and success."
Business Fundability members are provided a comprehensive system that includes individual consulting and coaching based on a step by step process that predictably results in greater credit and funding, and increasing the value of their business by building a Business Credit Asset™.
Key components of the program include:
- 24/7 access to the Business Fundability dashboard providing a step by step system insures that your business credit development is completed correctly yielding the highest credit score.
- Access to a Fundability Advisor providing customized business analysis, fundability review, and access to the largest network of commercial credit and funding products
- Certified Commercial Credit Asset Coach’s assist members in building and optimizing business credit files and scores with all major credit agencies.
- Experian data integration including Business Credit Monitoring, identity theft protection and real-time alerts bundled with your membership
- A Business Profit & Growth Expert that will assist you to maximize profits and growth by identifying areas of the business where cash flow and profits can be increased.
- A Business Credit Asset™ development system that predictably result in the creation of a high value commercial credit file and score.
- The largest proprietary database of Commercial Trade Credit vendors providing credit underwriting requirements an access to our Rapid Application System™.
- The largest database of Credit Unions extending business credit with qualification requirements.
- The largest database of Business Credit Card providers with qualification requirements
- A Learning Center provides you access to our Ask the Expert, articles and news to insure you have all the information you need to manage your businesses fundability.
To learn more about Business Fundability review this short video: