People ignore repetitive marketing messages; however, a well executed and creative marketing strategy can provide a powerful way that you can help your business stand apart from the crowd...
(PRWEB) March 15, 2012
On Saturday, March 17, 2012, green beer, leprechauns and four-leaf clovers mark the world-wide celebration of St. Patrick’s Day – and Charles Gaudet, founder of PredictableProfits.com, says that entrepreneurs may want to consider using this occasion as an opportunity to develop creative small business marketing strategies that stimulate sales.
“The most effective small business marketing strategies are supported by giving your customers a reason why they need to pay attention to you,” says Gaudet, “because having an ordinary sale isn’t good enough. St. Patrick’s Day offers entrepreneurs a creative reason to reach out and communicate with your customers.”
Gaudet says that customers are driven to look for something new and exciting. Using special occasions, like St. Patrick’s Day, to create a new and exciting marketing strategy gives entrepreneurs the ability to offer a time-limited opportunity to their buyers.
Here are some small business marketing strategies Gaudet offers for consideration:
1. Using the popular term “luck of the Irish”, business owners could create contests for customers to try their luck at earning a free gift, significant discount or special prize. Another way might be to use: “St. Patrick’s Day is also your lucky day for a one-day only 10% off everything in our store!”
2. Entrepreneurs can offer a special one-time discount on everything that is green inside of their store.
3. Use the leprechauns “pot of gold” in a campaign such as: “Anyone that makes a purchase on St. Patty’s day will be entered to win a ‘pot of gold’.” (And define the prize).
4. Another creative marketing strategy is to offer a bulk discount using the four-leaf clover. “On St. Patty’s Day, we’re celebrating with a special ‘4 Leaf Clover Sale’! Buy 3 and get the 4th free on any item marked with a four-leaf clover!
5. Creating green products is creative, but it’s not always possible. In this case, the entrepreneur can create a “Green With Envy” campaign. For example, “Make Your Competitors Green With Envy With a Brand New Marketing Campaign Created By Us!”
“People ignore repetitive marketing messages; however, a well executed and creative marketing strategy can provide a powerful way that you can help your business stand apart from the crowd,” says Gaudet.
For more information on how to improve your marketing and position your company as a leader in the market, please visit http://www.PredictableProfits.com and sign up for their free newsletter.
ABOUT CHARLES GAUDET: Gaudet started his first business at just four years old and has been involved in entrepreneurial enterprises ever since. Upon finding himself in millions of dollars of debt and under enormous stress at the age of 24, he and his wife systematically grew their first multi-million dollar company. Gaudet has traveled much of the world studying from business, political and social leaders studying entrepreneurial, marketing and business excellence. He is widely regarded as a marketing expert for consistently delivering windfalls of profits to his clients by unveiling opportunities that have been previously under-utilized or have gone unnoticed.
He is the founder of PredictableProfits.com, the creator of the Predictable Profits (TM) methodology and the author of the popular blog at http://www.PredictableProfits.com/blog.
ABOUT PREDICTABLE PROFITS: Predictable Profits is a leading small business marketing company and a division of Managed Marketing, LLC. The company specializes in finding overlooked marketing opportunities commonly found in most small-to-medium sized businesses and creating actionable marketing strategies for increasing a company's profits. You can read more about Predictable Profits by visiting the company's website at http://www.PredictableProfits.com.