New York (PRWEB) March 15, 2012
Covestor, an investment management company that enables individuals to mirror the transactions of experienced investors, announced seven additional speakers at the Next Invest conference. During this online event on March 20 and 21, attendees can connect with leading investors, learn how they’re positioning their portfolios and obtain actionable ideas from the convenience of their computers and mobile devices.
Attendees can register to participate in this free event live or access content for a month following the conference at Next Invest.
Covestor has added presentations by the following:
- Joe Magyer: Senior Analyst, The Motley Fool
- Brian Bolan: Equity Strategist, Zacks Investment Research
- Christopher Henwood: Markets Commentator, HenwoodEDGE.com
- Davis Janowski: Technology Columnist and Reporter, InvestmentNews
- Michael Kahn: Analyst, Barron’s Online
- Patrick O’Hare: Chief Market Analyst, Briefing.com
- Susan Garland: Editor, Kiplinger’s Retirement Report
“We’re so pleased that the conference is growing and that we are attracting such a robust group of innovative minds,” said Covestor CEO Asheesh Advani. “By hosting the Next Invest conference online, Covestor is furthering its mission of providing unrivaled information from some of the best experts on a convenient and accessible platform.”
The online conference features panels on the latest investing tools and technologies and insight into global markets and investment strategies.
Simulating the look and feel of a traditional conference, the online environment includes:
- a lounge for networking and collaboration
- an exhibit hall, where attendees can learn about products and services
- a game room, featuring online financial games and
- a resource center, where visitors can fill a virtual briefcase with white papers, eBooks and speaker presentations.
Covestor is a financial marketplace that lets clients:
- see what 135 experienced investors are buying and selling in their own portfolios;
- select from nearly 200 investment models;
- and copy our investors’ trades in real time.
Covestor brings the clarity and efficiency of an online marketplace to the world of money management. Investors can compare and select from a transparent marketplace of money management talent that includes top performing portfolio managers and successful investors. Covestor’s Portfolio Sync technology automatically replicates trades, providing clients the convenience of “set and forget” functionality and the protection of Covestor’s proprietary trade filtering.
Covestor is widely regarded as a pioneer in bringing separately managed accounts (SMAs) online in a transparent marketplace. Founded in 2006, the company has offices in New York City and London and is funded by leading VC firms including Union Square Ventures, Spark Capital and Amadeus Capital Partners.
Covestor is an investment adviser registered with the US Securities and Exchange Commission under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Additional information can be accessed directly from our Form ADV document, available at http://www.covestor.com.
It should not be assumed that any information discussed herein will prove to be profitable or that decisions in the future will be profitable or provide similar results. While Covestor does provide limited investment advice to its clients, the content herein is provided as general and impersonalized investment information and is not a recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell any security or subscribe to any particular investment model. Please take appropriate professional advice in any investment decisions.
For additional information contact:
Kalen Holliday, Covestor Communications Director 866-825-3005 x4 or kalen(at)covestor(dot)com