The Hudson Valley Gateway Experience is a real opportunity for businesses and consumers to come together in this market place.
Cortlandt Manor, NY (PRWEB) March 20, 2012
Hudson Valley residents are invited to attend the Hudson Valley Gateway Experience on Saturday, March 24, 2012, from 11am to 5pm at The Mansion on the Hill at Colonial Terrace Conference Center, 119 Oregon Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Residents can attend this fun-filled, jam-packed day to find out how to save money and time, get free information on home and life improvements, and sample foods, beverages, and more. Admission is $5 for adults, $3 for seniors and young adults (12- 16 years old); children under 12 are free.
The second annual “Experience” is a regional showcase for vendors to display their best products and services to the local market. Attendees will be able to meet some of the Hudson Valley’s top small business owners as well as radio and television personalities like WHUD 100.7 radio personality Kacey Morabito and News 12’s Emmy-Award winning “In the Greenhouse” host Bob Yedowitz.
"The Hudson Valley Gateway Experience is a real opportunity for businesses and consumers to come together in this market place. The demographics of this consumer base are such that any business can find a way to enhance their sales and position their companies as leaders in their industry by exhibiting at this event,” said William Dauster, VP, Marketing & Development, Hudson Valley Hospital Center
- Come meet favorite radio personality Kacey Morabito and TV personality Bob Yedowitz.
- Have questions about Facebook, Twitter & other Social Media? Come get the answers at the “Social Media Help Desk”.
- Bring the kids, to the Balloon Making Clown and Complimentary Face Painting provided by ServPro of Peekskill.
- Restaurants and Caterers – Division Street Grille, Nellie’s Café, G&K Sweet Foods,LLC, Peekskill Coffee House, La Viletta, Ruben’s Mexican Café, The Mansion at Colonial Terrace, Thyme Restaurant & More
- Complimentary Hand Massages courtesy of LePetite Spa.
- D. Bertoline & Sons, Inc. will be offering free beer samplings (with proper ID).
- Energy Movement Center will offer Interactive Demonstrations: Contemporary Dance, Vinyasa Flow Yoga & Tai Chi!
- Berardis Family Chiropractic will be offering Complimentary Spinal Exams & NerveScans.
- Come check out the Peekskill Fencing Center in action.
- Get the in’s & out’s from News 12
- Dain’s will show what’s new with green building materials & woods.
- Exciting Dance Number provided by Dance Expressions
- Musical Entertainment by Kirk Music Productions: Piano/Vocals, Jazz Quartet, Keyboard & Violin.
- Enjoy unique finds; Clothing “Jeorgia Shea Designs” & Handmade Jewelry “Lori Goldblatt Custom Jewelry” Businesses.
- Flower Property Tax Consultants will be there to answer questions on how you may lower your property taxes.
- Wine Tastings courtesy of Dylan’s Wine Cellars.
Plus much more, stop by and enjoy Complimentary Valet Service courtesy of Croton Auto Park.
“The bounty of the Hudson Valley is something we want to promote to our community. Amazingly, there’s no need to travel far for quality merchandise and professional services. This neighborhood showcase gives residents a reason to spend their consumer dollars locally,” said Deborah Milone, Executive Director of the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce.
Enthusiastic sponsors include: Entergy, Hudson Valley Hospital Center, Wheelabrator Westchester, LP, Drum Hill Senior Living Community, Franzoso Contacting, Inc., Kutter Group, LaFarge, Powers Public Relations, Tompkins Landscaping Corp, and D. Bertoline & Sons, Inc., all of whom are based in the Hudson Valley. The “Experience” is receiving wide support from media partners WHUD/The Peak, Chase Media Group, Examiner Media, News12, Pamal Broadcasting and Patch.
A limited number of vendor booth spaces are still available and will be sold on a first come first served basis. For more information about exhibiting, call the Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce at 914-737-3600 or visit online at http://www.hvgatewaychamber.com.
Already committed to having a presence at the 2012 Experience are: Arthur Weeks & Sons, Berardis Family Chiropractic, Best Web Corporation, Boiler Cleaning Company Inc., Captain Morgan Charters, Caring Families, Caring For The Homeless of Peekskill, Inc. (Fred's Pantry) Donated by The Kutter Group, Cartwright & Daughters, Chase Media, City Hall Peekskill, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Con Edison, Cortlandt Chiropractic, Cortlandt Manor Rotary, Croton Auto Park, D. Bertoline& Sons, Inc., Division Street Grille, Dragon Fly Hair Studio, Drum Hill Senior Living, Dylan's Wine Cellars, EasyCare Energy Solutions, Edward Jones, Energy Movement Center, Entergy, Events To Remember, Examiner Media LLC, Flower Property Tax Consultants, Franzoso Contracting Inc, Go No Sen Karate, Hendrick Hudson Lions Club, Hendrick Hudson Students, Hilltop Farms, Hollow Brook Golf Club, Hudson Barter Exchange, Hudson Valley Hospital Center, Interact Club, Jeorjia Shea Designs, Keon Center, LaFarge, Lori Goldblatt Custom Jewelry, Mad Hatter Chimney Sweep, Manzer’s Landscape Design and Development, Metro Commuter Network, Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing, N. Dains Sons Co., Nellie's Café / G&K Sweet Foods, LLC, New England Financial, Pamal, Paradise Bake Shop, Paramount Center for the Arts, Patch Media, Peekskill Business Improvement District, Peekskill Celebration (Donated by BuzzPotential), Peekskill Coffee House, Peekskill Education Foundation, Peekskill Fencing Center, Peter Dabal Handmade Scarves, Powers Public Relations, Prudential River Towns Real Estate, Raymond Opticians, Sandra Austin Handcrafted Items, ServiceByte, ServPro of Peekskill/Ossining & Tarrytown/Elmsford, Sherwin Williams, Support Connection, The Garrison, The Hudson Valley Gateway Chamber of Commerce, Support Connection (Donated by BuzzPotential),The Kathleen F. Marks Memorial Foundation, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, The Mansion at Colonial Terrace, The Peekskill Trolley Co. (American Dream Promotions, Inc.) Donated by Wheelabrator, The Quiet Man Public House, Thyme Restaurant, Jenco Enterprises, Tompkins Landscaping Corp., Town of Cortlandt, Trinity Cruises, Vinylume, Inc. Renewal by Andersen, Westchester Community College, Westchester/Putnam Reiki &LePetite Spa, WICO TV.
There are a few vendor spaces left. Booth space is $350 for chamber members (members of any chamber of commerce), $450 for non-members and $75 for restaurants and food vendors who provide free samples.
Visit http://www.hvgatewaychamber.com for updated information.