Burbank, CA (PRWEB) March 19, 2012
Venera Technologies, a leading provider of video test and measurement solutions, will demonstrate the latest enhancements to its suite of file-based QC solutions, “Pulsar – Automated Content Verifier” and “VM Analyzer – H264 and MPEG-4 bitstream Analyzer” at NAB 2012 (April 16-19), Booth# N3436.
Pulsar – Automated Content Verifier
Pulsar is one of the fastest, most flexible, user friendly and comprehensive file-based automated content verification solutions in the market. With its extensive feature set, proven performance and reliability, Pulsar is now an integral part of many important broadcast operations worldwide.
The following new capabilities in Pulsar will be on display at NAB 2012. These new major capabilities, along with a series of other enhancements, allow users to perform faster automated QC in a more flexible and affordable manner.
1. Rapid: Rapid add-on module was first introduced at IBC 2011. Since then, Rapid has been further enhanced by working with key customers. Today, Rapid allows users to design their QC workflows in ways that result in higher operational efficiencies not possible earlier. Rapid can be used as a workflow gatekeeper by instantly screening the incoming content for faults and automatically sorting the content based on user-defined rules. Using Rapid removes a significant amount of manual intervention and takes "automation" to the next level. With the addition of Rapid, Pulsar is the world’s first Automated QC solution that can perform rapid checking, sorting and in-depth content verification, all in one integrated solution. Read more.
2. Streaming Formats: Pulsar will showcase support for HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) and Microsoft Smooth Streaming formats. Until now, there hasn’t been a meaningful way to perform automated analysis of content in these formats. With built-in support for HLS and Smooth Streaming formats, users can now perform integrated and easy-to-use analysis on content in these formats.
3. iTunes Verification and Correction: Pulsar will showcase the capability to check the content against iTunes specifications and also correct the content in an automated manner. This allows the content creators to efficiently ensure that their content is suitable for submission to iTunes. Automated correction eliminates the need for manual modifications of the files, which is time-consuming and error prone.
In addition to the above features, Pulsar will also feature a brand new sleek user-interface, making it even easier to use and configure the product.
VM Analyzer - H264 and MPEG-4 bitstream Analyzer
Venera acquired Mindego Analyzer from Mindego Inc in April 2011. Mindego Analyzer has been a leading in-depth, comprehensive bitstream Analyzer for codec developers and integrators allowing very detailed interactive analysis of media files. Since its acquisition, VM Analyzer (VMA) has been enhanced by working closely with customers. Venera will showcase the latest version of VMA with the following enhancements at NAB:
1. Upgraded H.264 implementation: H.264 analysis engine has been significantly upgraded. Customers can now experience more comprehensive analysis to test their implementations.
2. Support for streaming formats: VMA will demonstrate the support for HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) and Microsoft Smooth Streaming formats. This allows transcoder companies to verify their implementations as well as streaming service providers to gain better insight into their workflows.
In addition to the above, VMA will feature a new sleek and easy-to-use interface at NAB.
About Venera Technologies
Venera specializes in providing cutting edge solutions in the field of digital media. Since its inception in 2003, the company has been delivering quality, innovative solutions and creating long-lasting relationship with its customers. Simplifying challenges, Venera strives to offer clean and innovative solutions to its customers. The company provides a wide range of solutions, starting from the test and measurement solutions for the broadcast and codec market, to enterprise solutions for corporate training and distance education. Solutions created by Venera are trusted by over one hundred organizations worldwide including companies such as SSVC, Encompass Media, AT&T Labs, MLB, Astral Television, MPC, Qualcomm, UFO Moviez, Sony, Canon, Motorola, Texas Instruments, Philips, and Nokia.
For more information visit http://www.veneratech.com