London, UK (PRWEB) March 17, 2012
The Natural Beauty & Spa section of Natural & Organic Products Europe trade show – Europe’s biggest natural beauty and spa event – has now sold out of all available exhibition space, says organiser Diversified Business Communications UK. Reflecting the increased presence of new exhibitors for 2012, the last five remaining Natural Beauty & Spa stands at the show, which returns to London’s Olympia next month on 1-2 April 2012, were all booked by newcomers; including Samina Pure Makeup, Sranrom by Urban Wellness, Thea Organic Enriched Skincare, Amber Gel 100% Natural No-Heat Hair Removal, and Azafran Skincare.
Today’s announcement follows the recent release of this year’s New Product Showcase participant list, which includes new product entries from Pukka Herbs, Australis Distribution (Balance Me), Antipodes, NATorigin, Tree of Life UK, Pure Beginnings, and more.
Widely recognised as the annual launching pad (into both the UK and European retail market) for some of the most exclusive new natural, organic, Fairtrade, free-from and eco-friendly products in the natural and organic sector, Natural & Organic Products Europe will feature over 200 natural beauty and personal care companies for 2012 – many of whom will be marking their return or debut with a host of new brand innovations.
“The number one reason attendees cite for visiting Natural & Organic Products Europe is ‘finding new products,'” says event director Simon Barry. “New products provide retailers with lots of fresh ideas and excitement – they keep things interesting show after show. And I’m delighted to say that we have already confirmed more new launches for our 2012 New Product Showcase at this stage than ever before!”
Exhibitors with entries in the New Product Showcase’s Natural Beauty & Spa category, to date, include:
- Pukka Herbs – Pukka Ayurveda Firming Face Oil
- Kinetic Natural Products Distributor – JASÖN® Natural Care Antiwrinkle Day Lotion SPF30 Sunscreen; & Antipodes Saviour Skin Balm
- Gentle Beauty – Organic Camellia Mother & Baby Oil
- 100% Amazônia – SEED oils/butters for cosmetic industry
- Australis Distribution – Balance Me Radiance face oil
- BLEND collective Limited – Enlivening Hand & Body Lotion; Enlivening Hand Wash; Enlivening Hand & Body Lotion; Balancing Organic Soap Bar; & Balancing Body Moisturiser
- Himalaya UK – Pacifica Roll On Perfumes
- Kalya – Kalya Revive
- Lotions & Potions – Compassionate Sage
- NATorigin – NATorigin lipsticks
- Naturally Cool Kids – Naturally Cool Kids Vapour Stick; & NCK Lip and Cheek Protector
- Pomegranate – CLEANSE NATURALLY from Pomegranate
- Pure Beginnings (Pty) – Pure Beginnings Baby Wash +Shampoo
- Rio Trading Company – Rio Rosa Mosqueta Day & Night Cream
- Shangri La Organics – Angels Kiss Lip balm; Guardian Angel Rescue Balm(f.free); Guardian Angel Rescue Balm (frag); Healing Hands hand salve; & Heaven Li Heels foot balm
- SWISS LABORATORIES & HERBAMEDICUS – Cellulitis; & Dermorevital
- The Celtic Herbal Company – Roses are Pink!
- Tree of Life UK – Salcura DermaSpray
- Tropic Skin Care – Body Smooth Refreshing Polish; Eye Refresh Herbal Roll-On; Face Smooth Brightening Polish; Skin Revive Face Cream; & Smoothing Cleanser and Bamboo Cloth
- UNICA COSMETICS 100% natural & organic – KISS IT BETTER: eczema prone skin
- Viridian Nutrition – Organic Calming Moisture Balm
- World Foods Brand Management – Hubner Silicea Cold Sore Gel
New international exhibitors for 2012, include Austria’s Pure Green Brands, with its brand new range of Natrue-certified hotel amenity cosmetic products to the UK for the first time; New Zealand’s Antipodes (distributed by Kinetic Natural Products Distributor), who’ll be adding ‘Apostle Skin-Brightening and Tone Correcting Serum’ and ‘Juliet Skin-Brightening Cleanser’ to its award-winning range; and leading USA brand MyChelle Dermaceuticals, who’ll be showcasing their complete range of popular natural facial skin care products (including NoTox Anti-wrinkle Serum with Matrixyl Synthe'6, Clear Skin Serum, Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser, Fruit Fiesta Peel, Magnolia Eye Gel, Apple Brightening Mist, Supreme Polypeptide Cream, The Perfect C Serum, and more).
Whilst returning exhibitors introducing new products for 2012 include Dr. Bronner’s Magic Soaps, with its newly Bronner-ised range of organic lotions, lip and body balms certified to the USDA food standards; Urtekram, with its new certified organic ‘Nordic Birch’ range of skin care products; Bentley Organic, with its new 10g pots of Organic Lip Balm and two new additions to its baby care range – Vapour Balm and Nappy Balm; Eterno Naturals, with its new natural hair loss range and new Hairwonder Colour & Care permanent hair colours – the first ammonia free hair colourants to be enriched with nine certified organic ingredients (including Argan Oil and anti-ageing Green Tea); Pai Skincare, with its new organic range of products and treatments for spas and salons; Vital Touch, with its gorgeous range of handmade, Soil Association certified organic therapeutic skincare – PURE THERAPY, which has been rebranded for retail; evolve beauty/nourkrin (exhibiting with its new distributor KLM), with its new hi performance organic peptide based anti ageing moisturisers and high tech organic body creams with naturally smoothing AHAs; and organic personal care pioneers Green People (celebrating its 15th year anniversary), with new launches including Self Tan with SPF 15, Cooling Hydrating Facial Mist, Sun & Sport Shampoo and Conditioner, Limited Edition’ Gold Shimmer Bronzer and Eco Eye Trio, and Hydrating Firming Serum.
The awards for Best New Natural Beauty & Spa Product will be chosen by visitors to the New Product Showcase throughout Sunday 1 April (the first day of the Natural Food Show at Natural & Organic Products Europe) and announced at the prestigious Natural & Organic Awards ceremony later that same night.
The full New Product Showcase exhibitor list (including product names and stand numbers) is available to view online at: https://onlineexhibitormanual.com/NOPE12/exhi/NewProductsShowCaseList.aspx.
Natural Beauty & Spa at Natural & Organic Products Europe on 1-2 April 2012 is free to attend for pre-registered professional beauty and personal care buyers – from health stores, department stores, supermarkets, pharmacies, beauty salons, spas, hotels, and wholesalers – and relevant press representatives only.
To register, please visit http://www.naturalproducts.co.uk (and quote priority code NPE12050 when prompted).
Media enquiries & press pass requests to:
Emma-Louise Jones, PR Manager
t: +44 (0)1273 645134, e: ejones(at)divcom(dot)co(dot)uk, http://twitter.com/DiversifiedUK
Members of relevant trade and consumer beauty media can reserve press passes to Natural & Organic Products Europe by contacting Emma-Louise Jones at ejones(at)divcom(dot)co(dot)uk (please note, press passes are not available to advertising or PR representatives and additional details may be requested to verify journalistic activity before a press pass is issued).
Exhibitor enquiries to:
Simon Barry, Event Director
t: +44 (0)1273 645125, e: sbarry(at)divcom(dot)co(dot)uk
Notes to Editors:
Natural & Organic Products Europe is the UK's biggest trade show for the natural products, health food and organic sectors. It is the key event of the year for independent health store retailers, wholesalers and distributors, supermarket and multiple buyers, and specialist and organic shop owners looking to source the very best in natural, organic, biodynamic, fair trade, artisan and sustainable products.
- Admission: Free to all trade visitors (please note, members of the public are not permitted and visitors may be asked to provide proof of their trade status on entry)
- Location: The Grand Hall Olympia, Kensington, London W14 8UX
- Opening hours: Sunday 1 April 9.30–17.30 & Monday 2 April 9.30–17.00
Diversified Business Communications UK Ltd (Diversified UK) is a fast growing event organising and publishing company based in Brighton. Diversified UK publishes Natural Products and the Natural Beauty Yearbook. In addition to Natural & Organic Products Europe, the company also organises camexpo – the UK’s leading event for complementary and alternative healthcare; lunch! – the UK’s premier out of home food and drinks trade event; office*; office INTERIORS; The Service Desk & IT Support Show; and, new for 2012, Natural Products Scandinavia.
Diversified UK is part of Diversified Business Communications, a leading international media company with a successful portfolio of sector leading exhibition, conferences, publications and websites.