Learn how to videotape, analyze, measure and improve your golf swing for more distance and accuracy
Tiburon, CA (PRWEB) March 17, 2012
Somax Performance Institute (web: golf-swing-video.com), the leader in analyzing, measuring and improving the golf swing, is proud to announce their new golf swing DVD The Somax Golf Swing. The Institute, which has more than 1,070,000 views of its golf swing analysis videos on YouTube, has produced the first golf swing DVD that shows golfers step-by-step instructions for analyzing, measuring and improving the efficiency of their golf swing.
Golfers who have followed the Somax program have improved their average drive from 290 to 350, while increasing their number of fairways hit from 62% to 92%. By reducing the effort needed to swing the golf club, they have also lowered their scores from the 90’s to 1.4.
"We are very happy to enable golfers to videotape, analyze and measure their own golf swing mechanics instead of trying to copy one of the present or past tour pros, who only connect with an average of 62% of their fairways,” says Bob Prichard, Director of Somax Performance Institute. "We ask golfers: why try to imitate tour golfers when you can develop a better golf swing on your own with our new golf swing video?"
The two-disc Somax Golf Swing is only $159, with a 30-day money-back guarantee and is available at
The Somax Golf Swing details
- Two DVD disc set. Disc One contains instructions for purchasing, setting up and using an inexpensive high speed video point-and-shoot camera, measuring and analyzing your videos, and then improving your golf swing mechanics. Disc Two contains slow-motion videos of an efficient Somax golf swing
- The DVD set also includes a special transparent protractor for measuring your alignment, a Record Book to record your measurements, and a Record Book to record your flexibility measurements
- The Somax Golf Swing is much simpler and easier to learn than the conventional modern golf swing
- The Somax Golf Swing shows golfers how to increase both their distance and accuracy—something impossible with the conventional modern golf swing
- Golfers who purchase The Somax Golf Swing will be eligible to join a private Somax forum where they can post their golf swing videos and ask questions
The Somax Golf Swing DVD contents
The Somax Golf Swing DVD is based on the Somax RSSSA system of golf swing analysis
- Golf Swing Range is how many degrees you turn away from the ball and determines distance
- Golf Swing Sequence is the order you start your downswing and determines consistency
- Golf Swing Separation is the time between movements and also determines distance
- Golf Swing Speed is the speed of your hips during the golf swing and also determines distance
- Golf Swing Alignment is the stability of your spine angles during your golf swing and determines accuracy
- By dissecting the golf swing into its five basic elements and then showing golfers how to measure those elements, The Somax Golf Swing clears up the confusion about the golf swing promulgated by many instructors, magazines and broadcasts
- With relaxing music as a background, golfers can watch on Disc Two an efficient Somax golf swing in slow motion in a receptive state and develop a better internal image based on the Somax golf swing
About Somax Performance Institute
Since 1970, the Somax Performance Institute has helped athletes of all ages improve their performance by improving their efficiency--rather than their strength and endurance. Their 17 Olympic athletes have won 44 Gold Medals and have set 11 World Records. Their pro golfers have won the US Open as a rookie, increased their putting from #113 to #1, quadrupled their tour income and increased their longest drive from 295 to 400. Amateur golfers have increased their distance, lowered their handicap and eliminated back pain.