Fresno, California (PRWEB) March 15, 2012
The following former Fresno State football players will be joined by current Fresno State Head Coach, Tim DeRuyter. The coach and players will be unloading donated food, setting up for lunch, and serving hungry families in Fresno:
● Louis Leonard, born in Compton, California and now in his 5th NFL season with the Denver Broncos.
● Lorenzo Neal, born in Hanford, California, retired with 17 NFL seasons.
● Stephen Spach, born in Fresno, California, is now in his 6th NFL season and plays for the St. Louis Rams.
● Richard Marshall, born in Los Angeles, California, now in his 6th NFL season and playing for the Arizona Cardinals.
● Therrian Fontenot, former NFL player with the Philadelphia Eagles, of Therrian Fontenot, LLC, currently handles personnel management, charitable giving, endorsements and investments for clients like Deshawn Jackson, James Sanders, and Richard Marshall.
● James Sanders, born in Porterville, California is in his 7th NFL season and plays for the Atlanta Falcons.
In addition, Randall Smith of SKA Financial Service in Fresno, California is helping out with an additional donation of $1,000.
These former and current players will be working with the nonprofit team at Poverello House, a non-denominational organization that has been serving the hungry, homeless, and destitute in Fresno since the 1973.
EDITOR’S NOTE: LinkUs, The Meat Market, current and former players will be unloading The Meat Market truck at 11:30 a.m. and serving lunch beginning at 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 13, 2012, at Poverello House, 412 “F” Street, in Fresno. Media agencies are invited to cover this event. Please RSVP to Kathryn Weakland (559) 498-6988 or weakland(at)poverellohouse(dot)org .
About Poverello House
Poverello House provides three meals a day, 365 days a year to anyone, in need, no questions asked. Other services include free medical and dental care through the Holy Cross Clinic: showers and laundry services to the homeless; a day shelter for people on the streets; a safe, overnight shelter for women at Naomi’s House, temporary shelter for individuals at the Village and Community of Hope; a 28-bed residential alcohol and drug rehabilitation program; a six-bed transitional home; free clothing, mail service, transportation, referral services and other various social services, and finally, a homeless dog kennel for abandoned pets.
LinkUs Enterprises, Inc. is a full service low-voltage integration firm with 21 offices in California, Oregon, and Nevada. LinkUs provides residential and commercial clients with solutions in automation, audio/video entertainment, security and lighting control. LinkUs is also the largest Regional Service Provider (RSP) and installation company for DISH Network in the West. With expert installation and custom design, LinkUs provides the electronic foundation for modern homes and businesses to connect to today's services and future technologies. Visit http://www.linkuscorp.com for more information or call 1-888-8linkus.