Springfield, MO (PRWEB) March 16, 2012
Jimmy Gann is one lucky man and is about to make his neighbors very jealous. Competing against thousands of online entries at PFIWestern.com and BootDaddy.com, Gann of Chickamauga, GA. drove the one of a kind vehicle home from PFI in Springfield MO after entering the online contest thanks to the encouragement of his wife.
The Bootdaddy special edition truck was tricked out by the Chrome Shop Mafia in Joplin, MO (of CMT's "Trick My Truck" reality show fame) and equipped with 20 inch Cooper Tires and rims. This was a one of a kind special edition truck designed for that one of a kind, live out loud, "I’ll take that dare" personality.
Other features include:
- Full Quill Ostrich inlay seats and center console
- Console Lid with Silver Bootdaddy logo buckle
- BootDaddy logo embroidered in the headrests
- Custom floor mats with BootDaddy logo
- Custom paint and ‘full tilt’ graphics package
- Custom BootDaddy logo on grille
- Stainless steel longhorn cow skull
- Custom BootDaddy cab spoiler
- Tinted windows and windshield trim
- Underglow ‘ground effects’ lighting featuring 24 green LED lights
- ‘Blacked Out’ headlamps & tail lamps
- Lighted rear trailer hitch
- Cooper tires and 20 inch Dick Cepek rims
We want to thank everyone who entered to win the BootDaddy Ford F150 XLT truck. Congratulations again to our winner Jimmy Gann of Chickamauga, GA. BootDaddy and PFI Western will continue to notify their fans about other upcoming giveaways and BootDaddy related promotions or events.