Highland Park, IL (PRWEB) March 18, 2012
Expanded coverage on breakthrough science—such as genetics and telomeres—are setting a new standard for medical conferences and fueling a 55% registration increase for the May 3-6 Clinical Applications conference in Hollywood, Florida at the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, announced the Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG), a leader in providing innovative CME-accredited events for physicians and healthcare professionals. These latest additions further AMMG’s foundational curriculum, centered on hormone therapy and nutrition.
“On their conference comment/evaluation cards, physician attendees always request that we continue to offer a case study/open discussion component—always. We’ve done that in the past by scheduling an hour for a case presentation with our expert panel. But now, with the growing demand for more case studies, we’re dedicating an entire afternoon to case presentations, four to five hours and two separate sessions covering fitness, nutrition, hormones, genetics and telomeres,” AMMG Chairman/Cofounder Greg Fillmore said.
Other new topics being covered at the May conference include nutrient density, pesticides and genetically-engineered foods; bioflavonoids (evidence for immune modulation and chemoprevention); hormones and sleep management.
- Hormones: pitfalls/perils, assessments, testosterone/prostate cancer, GH update, more
- Nutrition: detox program, gut disorders, genetically engineered/pesticides, anti-inflammatory diet, more
- Regenerative medicine: cell banking, cardiology, auto-immune disorders, orthopedic, neuro-degenerative,
- Telomere science: link to aging, disease and genetics
- Genetics: testing, use in age management, nutrient-gene interactions
- Cardiovascular disease: glyco kasteens, inflammatory markers, sexual diet, ED link
- Male-female health: sexual function, erectile dysfunction, hormonal health
- More: stem cells, arthritis, case presentations on leading topics
For more information about AMMG, conferences, visit them online: http://www.agemed.org.
About Age Management Medicine Group
The Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) is led by Executive Director/
Cofounder Rick Merner and Conference Chairman/Cofounder Greg Fillmore. AMMG provides education and information to physicians and healthcare professionals on age management medicine—a proactive medical approach for optimized health and the delay/prevention of age-related disease. Education is presented through evidence-based, continuing medical education conferences, workshops, seminars, publications and web media. AMMG membership consists of leading healthcare professionals, physicians, practitioners, researchers, medical associations and providers of products and services.