Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) March 19, 2012
YachtWorld.com, a Dominion Marine Media (DMM) business with the Internet’s largest worldwide database of brokerage boats, announced today the release of the BoatWizard iPhone App. BoatWizard is the inventory management tool for YachtWorld.com broker members. This new, free app now allows brokers to access their listings anywhere.
Key functions of the BoatWizard iPhone App include:
- Review and find listings assigned to you, your office, or your entire company
- Perform MLS searches by make/model, year, price, length, boat class, country and state
- Sort search results by price and filter MLS search results by co-brokerage status
- One-click calling and email to listing broker
- View detailed boat listings with photos and descriptions
- Swipe through larger images in a landscape photo gallery
- Email up to 5 listings to prospective buyers in PDF format
In addition, the following features are available to Lead Manager customers:
- View lead inbox and read status
- Receive notification when new leads arrive
- View and reply to lead messages, which are tracked in lead manager database
"We've listened to our members' feedback, and it's been clear that convenience and speed are essential to their success,” commented Joe Lingerfelt, director of product support, Dominion Marine Media. “YachtWorld.com is very excited to offer our first native app for the iPhone which gives our members MLS access on the docks, on the boat - anywhere their business takes them."
YachtWorld broker members can download the app from iTunes.
About Dominion Marine Media
Dominion Marine Media (DMM) is the Internet partner of choice for the recreational marine industry and operates the three market leading web portals – http://www.boats.com, http://www.yachtworld.com and http://www.boattrader.com. DMM is a division of Dominion Enterprises, a leading marketing services and publishing company, that provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of technology-based marketing solutions including Internet advertising, lead generation, CRM, website design and hosting and data management services. DMM has offices in North America (Norfolk, Virginia; Seattle, Washington; and Vancouver, British Columbia) as well as in Europe (United Kingdom and Italy). The company employs 150 people, has customers in 106 countries and advertises boats for sale in 193 countries. In 2010, over 38 million unique visitors spent time researching products on DMM web and mobile sites, apps and social media outlets. DMM’s global reach includes 22 localized web portals which are translated into 13 languages.