WPDiamonds.com has huge potential. We are confident we can offer customers industry leading capability, competence and excellent prices. The site is setup to attract individuals that want to release cash from their assets.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 21, 2012
The site represents an opportunity for consumers to take advantage of White Pine’s market leading recycled diamond prices for the first time, enabling the public to sell diamonds online with safety and security. With its market-leading sales capability, White Pine places higher values on diamonds than gold buyers and pawnbrokers meaning it can pass the higher prices back to the consumer.
WPDiamonds.com offers customers the chance to obtain a free diamond valuation by completing a form online. Its team based in Manhattan, New York then provides an initial valuation and enables customers across the US to send in their diamond jewelry at no cost, fully insured. When the items arrive at White Pine’s office an expert valuation is carried out by its Grading Team which has over 55 years of experience in global diamond valuation.
Early consumer feedback during a testing phase of the business has been very positive and White Pine will be backing the launch with an online marketing campaign to fuel growth.
WPDiamonds.com enhances White Pine’s status as one of the world’s preeminent recycled diamond companies. It provides another important channel through with the company purchases diamonds. White Pine distributes diamonds globally to a network of retailers, jewelry manufacturers, diamond manufacturers and diamond dealers.
Ben Burne, White Pine’s CEO, said: “WPDiamonds.com has huge potential. We are confident we can offer customers industry leading capability, competence and excellent prices. The site is setup to attract individuals that want to release cash from their assets and we offer a quick and trustworthy service”.
About White Pine Trading LLC:
- White Pine is a well-established recycled diamond company, with offices in New York, Barcelona and Birmingham with buyers across the USA, UK and Europe.
- White Pine buys recycled, polished diamonds of all sizes and grades either loose or in second-hand diamond jewelry, from the very smallest melee to one carat and above.
- White Pine remanufactures chipped, damaged and poorly cut diamonds, in order to homogenize appearance. It uses a significant proportion of its diamonds in jewelry, and resells the remainder, which is distributed primarily in the US and Asia to a network of industry participants, including retailers, jewelry manufacturers, diamond manufacturers and dealers.
- White Pine has been operating since February 2010 and is backed by Perella Weinberg Partners, a leading independent, privately owned financial services firm.
- White Pine follows the Kimberley Process and the DTC Best Practices Principles. It is a proud member of the Jewelers Board of Trade, the Jewelers Vigilance Committee and the National Pawnbrokers Association.