The top ten best selling books in self-publishing for February 2012.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) March 20, 2012
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for February were:
- A Culture Worth Saving by Robert P. Jones
- Abacar by John Williamson
- Alice and Herman the Bedbug by Jerry Showman
- Great Gramma Ann’s Scrap Book by Lyndon Kelly
- The Job by Cramer Louis Jackson
- Letters to a Young Huntsman by Andrew Barclay
- More Like Christ by John Rabbitt
- My Brother is Artistic by Jane Webb
- Tied Hard and Fast by Don Cadden
- Touched by a Child by George Towery
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10% – 55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134