Houston, Texas (PRWEB) March 21, 2012
INT™ announced today a significant update to its Enterprise Log and Seismic Viewers. Version 3.2 brings many customer-requested enhancements to the market leading web-based data visualization application. Designed to be installed and managed on centralized servers, the Enterprise Viewers bring modern visualization to the user's desktop without the need for complex application installation or maintenance.
Highlights for this new release include:
- Log Viewer adds support for DLIS files embedded in Atlas Tape Image Format files
- Seismic Viewer adds enhanced reel and trace header displays, including offset information
- Support for SEG-D and CSEG-Y draft standard
- Added ability to stream CGM files from server to the client (as is done with PDF, jpg, png, etc.)
- Viewers are built upon J/GeoToolkit 3.2 to ensure reliability and maximize performance
INT Enterprise Viewers provide a platform independent solution that can be used within a browser in any networked or Internet environment. They offer a powerful and easy to implement capability for dynamic viewing and interaction with centralized data, and address the needs of a large and diversified user community.. For more information about the Enterprise Viewers, visit http://www.int.com/products/ent_vis/viewers.htm.
INT is a leading supplier of graphics software components for data visualization in Upstream E&P and other technical industries. Our products include open and expandable visualization software, visualization software development components, and software development services. INT solutions support Java, C++, and .NET environments. For more information about INT, visit http://www.int.com or e-mail intinfo(at)int.com.
INT, the INT logo, and Enterprise E&P Viewer are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.