LINAK provides built-in intelligent solutions, which are easier to install and maintain as well as more cost-efficient.
Guderup, Denmark (PRWEB) March 23, 2012
The demand for more intelligent solutions is increasing, which means that applications become more and more complex. Solutions with external BUS-communication can be costly due to an increased amount of signal cables and BUS-communication boxes as well as longer installation times. This is why LINAK® provides built-in intelligent solutions, which are easier to install and maintain as well as more cost-efficient.
At present, LINAK offers various intelligent solutions such as LINBUS, MODBUS and the simple H-bridge integrated within some of our actuators. More is to come and in order to establish an overview of these current and upcoming intelligent solutions, LINAK TECHLINE now launches the iFLEX sub-brand, which functions as a descriptive term under which all LINAK TECHLINE smart actuators are unified.
The benefits of iFLEX solutions are many:
- Cost-effective because of easy assembly with reduced number of relays and cables
- Lower production costs because of easy and cheap installation
- Lower maintenance costs due to time saving troubleshooting and preventive maintenance
- More effective production because BUS electronics ensure high control of the actuator’s positioning and speed
- Through a configuration tool, it is possible to set the speed, the stroke and the current limit of the actuator. This feature also makes service maintenance easier
LINAK is the world leader in designing and manufacturing linear actuators and electronic controls for a variety of applications such as solar trackers, hospital beds, patient lifts, office desks, leisure beds, harvesters and many other applications in the industry.
LINAK is a global company with subsidiaries all over the world and production facilities in Denmark, USA, Slovakia and China. LINAK employs approximately 1500 employees and has a turnover of around DKK 2.0 billion.