These festive events are intended to provide both current and potential boaters a structured opportunity to experience the new Sea-Doo watercraft and boat designs and iControl technology first hand.
Valcourt, QC, USA (PRWEB) March 21, 2012
BRP will be visiting 28 popular family boating meccas across the United States this spring and summer offering consumers the chance to experience the boating lifestyle and latest technologically advanced Sea-Doo watercraft and boats through the Sea-Doo Life Test Ride Tour.
The Sea-Doo LIFE Test Ride Tour will visit popular boating venues across the US to promote the boating “life.” These festive events are intended to provide both current and potential boaters a structured opportunity to experience the new Sea-Doo watercraft and boat designs and iControl technology first hand. Attendees are offered an on-water experience aboard a variety of Sea-Doo PWC, the only watercraft with a brake and Sea-Doo 210 platform boats*. BRP’s initiative is the biggest direct, manufacturer supported boating demo effort in the marine industry and is targeting to expose the Sea-Doo Life to over 4000 people during the 28 three-day weekend events.
The Sea-Doo Life events will be FREE to the boating public* and are managed by the Sea-Doo events team - comprised of industry and product experts - and partnering, authorized Sea-Doo watercraft and boat dealers. Each Sea-Doo iControl Tour STOP is designed for both experienced and first time boating families to experience the Sea-Doo LIFE in a casual, fun filled atmosphere with fun to be had on land as well as on-water.
Event participants will be able to experience multiple models to best find the right Sea-Doo product to fill their watersports/boating life. They will be able to experience the handling of the new, NMMA Innovation award winning Sea-Doo RXP-X platform, the performance of various 4-TEC engine packages, the comfort of the smoothest ride possible on a PWC with various suspension equipped models with S3 hull, and the braking capabilities of the iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system.
Sea-Doo 21-foot boats with BRP’s iTC (intelligent Throttle Control) will also be available for test drives with our expert Sea-Doo boat staff on hand to explain the benefits of Sea-Doo Direct, Jet-Drive Propulsion. Participants may be at the wheel to experience BRP’s exclusive Sea-Doo Docking Mode allowing greater control in tight quarter and docking situations and see how Sea-Doo boats offer more “living room” in the cockpit for more family fun on the water. A Sea-Doo 210 SP will travel the eastern tour stops while a Sea-Doo 210 WAKE will be featured on western stops.
Experiencing BRP’s iBR system gives riders more control and a new perspective of the Sea-Doo Life. Now riders have more control on the water than ever before with iControl allowing greater focus on simply having fun. Consumers can find detailed event information and pre-register for specific events at http://www.seadoodemo.com for a custom time block on the day of their choice.
2012 Sea-Doo LIFE Test Ride Tour Schedule
- April 7: Melbourne, FL, Route 1 Motorsports Island Easter Egg Hop, location TBD
- April 13-15: Tampa, FL, Whiskey Joe’s Grill – Courtney Campbell Parkway
- April 20-22: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Markham Park – PWC Lake
- April 27-29: St. Petersburg, FL, Orlando PWC Riders PWC Poker Run and Rally, Magnuson Inn Marina Cove
- May 4-6: Phoenix, AZ, Lake Pleasant – Venue TBD
- May 11-13: Charleston, SC, RiversEdge Marina
- May 11-13: San Diego, CA, South Shore Park – Mission Bay
- May 18-20: Atlanta, GA, Lake Alatoona
- May 18-20: Lake Havasu/Bullhead City, AZ, Windsor Beach/Bullhead Powersports
- June 1-3: Lake Cumberland, KY, Wolf Creek Dam Launch Ramp Park
- June 1-3: Long Beach, CA, Long Beach Marine Stadium
- June 8-10: Atlanta, GA, Lake Lanier – venue TBD
- June 8-10: Ft. Worth, TX, Lauderdale’s Floating Restaurant – Eagle Mountain Lake
- June 15-17: Charlotte, NC Pier 49 Marina - Lake Wiley
- June 15-17: Houston, TX Clear Lake
- June 22-24: Washington DC-Lorton,VA , POHICK Bay Regional Park
- June 22-24: Dallas, TX, Sneaky Petes Restaurant – Lake Lewisville
- June 29-July 1: Annapolis, MD, Hemingways Restaurant – Bay Bridge Marina Yacht Club
- June 29-July 1: Lake of the Ozarks, MO, Yacht Club Marine – Osage Beach
- July 13-15: New York Metro, Northern New Jersey – Venue TBD
- July 13-15: Minneapolis, MN, Medicine Lake
- July 20-22: Stanford, CT, Down the Hatch Grill – Candlewood Lake
- July 20-22: Madison/Milwaukee, WI, Lake Okauchee
- July 27-29: Raystown, PA Seven Points Marina – Raystown Lake
- July 27-29: Chicago, IL, Venue TBD
- August 3-5: Cleveland, OH, Venue TBD
- August 3-5: Detroit, MI, Pontiac Lake State Park
For a look at the new Sea-Doo watercraft and boats, visit http://www.sea-doo.com
Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP), a privately-held company, is a world leader in the design, development, manufacturing, distribution and marketing of motorised recreational vehicles. Its portfolio of brands and products includes: Ski Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea Doo watercraft and sport boats, Evinrude and Johnson outboard engines, direct injection technologies such as E TEC, Can Am all-terrain vehicles and roadsters, as well as Rotax engines and karts.
*The Sea-Doo Test Ride Tour will feature a 2012 Sea-Doo 210 WAKE boat on the western tour and a 2012 Sea-Doo 210 SP bat on the eastern tour.
Ski-Doo, Lynx, Sea-Doo, Evinrude, Johnson, E-TEC, Can-Am, Rotax, GTI, iControl, iBR, iTC, S3, 4-TEC, and the BRP logo are trademarks of Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. or its affiliates.
*All Sea-Doo Life Test Ride Tour participants must posses a valid drivers license and must be over the age of 18 and in some states/provinces may be required to posses a safe boaters certificate/card.