These promotions reflect the continued growth of these employees and we congratulate them on their achievements, said Peter Prickett, FNB-Fox Valley CEO.
Neenah, Wis. (PRWEB) March 21, 2012
Peter Prickett, chief executive officer of First National Bank-Fox Valley (FNB), has announced the promotion of several staff members.
“These promotions reflect the continued growth of these employees and we congratulate them on their achievements,” Prickett said.
- Brian Julius has been promoted from assistant vice president to vice president. Julius has been with the bank 13 years and focuses on mortgages for the Menasha and Appleton markets.
- Chad Miller has advanced from mortgage loan officer to assistant vice president. Miller has been with FNB-Fox Valley for four years and handles mortgages in the Oshkosh office.
- Lena Kraus advances from controller to assistant vice president/controller. Kraus has been with the bank for six years and supervises accounting and deposit operations.
- Sarah Ziemba has been promoted to human resources officer. Ziemba has been with FNB-Fox Valley for two years and is responsible for overseeing human resources. She holds a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification.
- Adam Swoverland has been promoted from a credit analyst to a Business Relationship Manager. In his new role, he will be working directly with business clients. Swoverland has been with FNB-Fox Valley for five years.
To find out more about First National Bank-Fox Valley, visit one of the bank’s locations in Oshkosh, Appleton, Neenah or Menasha to speak with a personal banker or call (920) 729-6900. For additional information, go to http://www.fnbfoxvalley.com.
About First National Bank-Fox Valley
Established in 1887, First National Bank-Fox Valley is one of the oldest banks in the Fox Cities. The privately held community bank offers a full array of retail, mortgage and commercial services and products. First National Bank-Fox Valley offers full-service banking to businesses and residents throughout the Fox Valley, including: advanced online banking options, customized lending to meet the client’s unique needs as well as treasury and cash management services. In 2010, First National Bank-Fox Valley was designated as a Small Business Association (SBA) Preferred Lender, which enables the bank to provide a quicker turnaround time when responding to SBA-guaranteed financing requests. With approximately $312 million in assets as of June 2011, First National Bank-Fox Valley has 64 employees and operates four convenient locations in Appleton, Neenah, Menasha and Oshkosh. For more information, visit http://www.fnbfoxvalley.com.