Fort Collins, CO (PRWEB) March 27, 2012
Enerdynamics, the leading provider of energy business acumen training, recently released Renewable Energy Overview, a full-length online course aimed at enhancing users’ understanding of renewable energy and the role key renewable resources play in today’s electricity business.
The 3.5-hour course comprises six modules: an introduction, Wind Power, Solar Power, Geothermal Power, Biopower, and Hydro/Hydrokinetic Power. Each module devoted to a specific renewable resource gives a detailed overview that covers:
- what the renewable resource is
- the technologies used to generate electricity from the renewable resource
- how the technologies convert the energy in the resource to electricity
- the current role of the renewable resource in the U.S. electric generation mix
- the key attributes that determine the benefits, costs, and challenges associated with renewable generation technologies
- the potential role of each renewable resource in a region's overall electric generation mix
- key issues for the future growth of the renewable resource
“Renewable resources are fast becoming vital components of electric generation in the U.S. and throughout the world,” explains Enerdynamics CEO John Ferrare. “We’ve seen an increasing demand for a cost-effective training solution that gives energy industry professionals a big-picture perspective on renewable energy and the specific resources it encompasses. Renewable Energy Overview was developed to meet this demand in a convenient, user-friendly format.”
Renewable Energy Overview costs $295 per user, and each user is given 45 days from the time of activation to complete the course. For companies looking to offer employee training, volume discounts begin with purchases of as few as 10 subscriptions. Enterprise-wide site licenses are also available.
For details on or to purchase Renewable Energy Overview, visit http://www.enerdynamics.com/REOonline.
Based in Colorado with a satellite office in Palm Springs, Calif., Enerdynamics was formed in 1995 to meet the growing demand for timely, dynamic, and effective business training in the gas and electric industries. Its comprehensive education programs focus on teaching companies’ employees the business of energy. Enerdynamics’ core business is centered on instructor-led classroom training, online energy courses and books to allow for flexible training solutions for individuals and organizations. Visit http://www.enerdynamics.com for details.