Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 21, 2012
Premiere Props will be auctioning iconic Hollywood memorabilia at their Hollywood Extravaganza V on Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25, 2012 at their headquarters in El Segundo, CA. There will be a preview from 9-11am PT each day with the live auction beginning at 11am PT.
In addition to over 1,000 props and costumes from superstars, the auction will feature over 20 cars from film and television including the primer grey Chevelle driven by Vin Diesel in the “Fast and Furious” franchise, the Cadillac Escalade driven by James Gandolfini in “The Sopranos,” that he also signed, multiple vehicles including police cars, construction vehicles and a taxi from “Step Up 4,” and two 1978 Ford Black 150 trucks from the upcoming “Perks of Being a Wallflower.”
- John Wayne’s hero inscribed bible from “Angel and the Badman”
- Jack Nicholson’s Screen Worn "Witches of Eastwick" Costume
- Madonna Screen Worn Hat from “Dick Tracy”
- “We are the World” sheet music signed by Michael Jackson, Bette Midler and Cyndi Lauper
- Michael Jackson HIStory era glove
- Michael Jackson signed black fedora
- Michael Jackson signed loafers
- Michael Jackson signed drawings
- Liberace Stage Worn Pants
- Al Jolson Full Costume from “Swanee River”
- Bud Abbott Screen Worn Tunic from “Abbott and Costello Meet the Keystone Kops”
- Justin Bieber Stage Worn Shirt
- Elizabeth Montgomery Screen Worn “Bewitched” Bracelet
- Michael Myers Figure with Screen Worn Halloween H2O Mask and Coveralls
“Hollywood Extravaganza V offers pop culture fans the chance to own items from superstars past and present,” said Dan Levin, Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. “These are some of the best items to come to auction and we are thrilled to be offering this vast collection of movie and music memorabilia from fans and collectors worldwide.”
Fans can starting bidding now, placing bids online at http://www.icollector.com/ and http://www.liveauctioneers.com or calling to set up phone bidding with a Premiere Props representative. Collectors can place proxy bids until the Hollywood Extravaganza V Auction goes LIVE at 11am PT on March 24.
About Premiere Props
Premiere Props is the leading marketing memorabilia company to market, authenticate, package, and distribute exclusive movie memorabilia. Since 2001, Premiere Props has represented over 600 movies to date and continues to grow strong. Premiere Props works with some of the largest motion picture studios and independent distributors in the world, such as Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Miramax, MGM, The Weinstein Company, Sony Screen Gems, Lionsgate, TriStar, Spyglass, Alcon and many more.