The fact that each student has varying interests and skills makes it plausible that education could be more effective if it were able to build on unique strengths and compensate for unique weaknesses.
White Plains, NY, (PRWEB) March 23, 2012
eScholar LLC, a leader in driving the application of research and data to personalize education, today announced that it will partner with Cumberland County to discuss the deployment and impact of eScholar myTrack™ to deliver personalized education plans and successful goal planning. As a part of eScholar’s continuing education efforts, eScholar’s webinar is open to the entire education community on Friday, March 30 at 1:30 p.m. EST. To register, please visit eScholar.com or click here. Participants will include representatives from eScholar, as well as the Executive Director of Exceptional Children Services, Ruben Reyes and the Executive Director of Student Services of Cumberland County Schools, Natasha Scott.
Highlights of the webinar will include:
- How Cumberland is empowering its educational teams to create personalized education plans (PEP) based on academic and behavioral goals and strategies.
- The introduction and deployment of eScholar myTrack to support the North Carolina state-mandated personalized education plans within the district.
- The evolution of a computer-based tool for PEPs and the expansion of the program beyond student services.
- The impact on pilot school sites, from the initial requirements gathering process to feedback from end users at the schools.
- How to harness the power of comprehensive longitudinal data to measure the effectiveness of the process and to continue to improve student learning.
“The fact that each student has varying interests and skills makes it plausible that education could be more effective if it were able to build on unique strengths and compensate for unique weaknesses,” said Shawn Bay, CEO and founder of eScholar. “We are excited to partner with Cumberland County to explore personalization with the broader education community. eScholar myTrack delivers a scalable solution that can provide districts and states, regardless of size, the ability to imitate what is occurring in Cumberland County to improve the education outcomes of students everywhere.”
eScholar is the nation's leading innovator in the application of billions of individual education data points to the needs and goals of each person. eScholar customers are realizing significant improvements in their ability to meet mandated reporting requirements but more importantly in their ability to improve pre-K through postsecondary student achievement. eScholar delivers an entire suite of award winning data warehouse, student and staff identifier management and collaborative goal planning solutions. Relied on by 14 state education agencies and over 4,800 districts across the country, eScholar products transform the way educators use data. For more information about eScholar, visit http://www.escholar.com or call 877-328-2969.