McLean, VA (PRWEB) March 23, 2012
WHAT: Three executives from Avectra, a developer of web-based Social CRM solutions for associations and not-for-profits, will participate and lead discussions on social strategy at The Great Ideas Conference, sponsored by ASAE, the Center for Association Leadership. The conference is geared towards helping association executives learn about and discuss the latest trends and ideas influencing the industry and promoting peer-to-peer interaction.
ASAE represents more than 21,000 association executives and industry partners from10,000 organizations. Its members manage leading trade associations, individual membership societies and voluntary organizations across the United States and in nearly 50 countries around the world. For more information about ASAE, visit http://www.asaecenter.org.
WHO: Ben Martin, product and community manager: An association executive with over a dozen years of experience in state, national and international trade and individual membership organizations, Ben will be co-presenting “Association Business Intelligence Gets Social” on Sunday, March 25 at 4:30 p.m. Joining Ben will be Teri Carden, director of Marketing and Technology at the Florida Society of Association Executives, and Tom Morrison, CEO of the Metal Treating Institute. Presentation attendees will:
- Get educated on how to identify sources of social business intelligence for their association and how to interpret the metrics
- Learn from other associations already utilizing social business intelligence to increase membership renewals, discover emerging trends within their membership, and incentivize members to participate in social applications
Sterling Raphael, president of AvectraLabs, the innovation think tank of Avectra: A veteran public speaker of ASAE events, Sterling will present “10 Social Commerce Strategies” on Monday, March 26, at 3:15 p.m. The presentation will:
- Outline the shifts in buying habits brought about by the social web
- Identify successful applications of social commerce in the market today
- Show attendees how their associations can cash in on the social commerce phenomenon
Patrick Dorsey, vice president of Marketing: Published author and speaker specializing in on-demand customer relationship management and association management solutions, Patrick will co-present “11 Applications of Social CRM” on March 26 at 3:15 p.m. with David DeLorenzo, the CIO of the National League of Cities. Presentation attendees will learn:
- How association executives can get started in social CRM through common association technologies
- Approaches to advance their social CRM initiatives from beginner level to expert
- Techniques to increase revenue and retention by integrating data from the social web into an association's CRM system
WHEN: The Great Ideas Conference taking place March 25-27, 2012.
WHERE: The conference is being held at The Broadmoor, located at 1 Lake Avenue in Colorado Springs, CO. More information on the event can be found here.
For the last 17 years, Avectra has translated our customers’ needs into a market-leading Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) – whether our customers serve members and non-members by the hundreds or hundreds of thousands. Avectra Social CRM is uniquely positioned to usher in a new era of membership and donor success with its ability to provide world-class member/donor management, a private online community, social media management, a powerful analytics suite, including Avectra’s proprietary A-Score™, and more. Avectra is headquartered in McLean, Virginia, with regional offices in Chicago and Orlando.
To explore the Avectra family of products, please visit http://www.avectra.com, or call 800-858-8272.