Our New Guided Sport Fishing policy is a culmination of all we have learned over that period of time.
Grand Rapids, MI (PRWEB) March 23, 2012
For the past 30 years Charter Lakes has insured Fishing Guides throughout the United States. “Our new Guided Sport Fishing policy is a culmination of all we have learned over that period of time,” says Dan Longman, President of Charter Lakes Marine Insurance Agency. Each Fishing Guide operation is a unique business with unique insurance needs. Much depends on the location of the guide, the type of guided activities offered, and the boat and equipment used. Charter Lakes designed this insurance program with the flexibility to cover any fishing guide, anywhere in the country. The Charter Lakes policy covers the guide for professional activities both on and off the boat. The policy also provides a high level of protection for your passengers with increased Medical Payments and Liability limits. Charter Lakes also provides broad insurance coverage for the boat, motor(s), trailer and fishing tackle. Better yet, Charter Lakes is able to deliver this high level of protection at the most affordable price in the country. The following are some of the prominent features of the new Guided Sport Fishing Insurance Policy;
- All Risk Policy that packages the physical damage and liability coverage in one policy
- Agreed Value on total loss and Replacement Cost Coverage on Partial Loss
- Disappearing Hull Deductible
- $ 2,500 limits of Fishing Tackle Coverage (higher limits available)
- Professional Angler Liability
- Pollution Liability
- Dockside Liability
- Shoreside/Wade Fishing Liability (offered as optional Coverage)
- Non-Owned “Borrowed” Boat Liability
- $ 25,000 limits of Passenger Medical Payments
- Up to $ 2,000,000 limits of Liability Coverage
- Blanket Additional Insured
- $ 1,000 limits of Towing and Emergency Assistance Coverage
- Financial Security, this policy is underwritten by A+ Rated Travelers Insurance Company
Professional Fishing Guides are serious about catching fish. Their boat is their office and their tackle their tools, so they don’t skimp on either. Fishing Guides are also licensed to transport the public over water and as such take on legal responsibilities for the well being of their passengers. The new Guided Sport Fishing Policy allows people to focus on what they do best, and have the peace of mind that if the unforeseen occurs, they have the best insurance protection, the best agent in Charter Lakes and the best underwriter in Travelers Insurance Company.
Charter Lakes Marine Insurance is a marine specialty insurance agency that is 100% focused on recreational and commercial marine insurance. They operate on a national basis and have offices in five states. They can be reached at 800-879-2248 or on line at http://www.charterlakes.com.