Columbus, Ohio (PRWEB) March 23, 2012
Attendees at Steptoe & Johnson PLLC’s Utica Shale Summit will be briefed on a host of topics to help them prepare to tap resources in the Utica shale. The summit will be held on Friday, April 13, at the Hilton Columbus at Easton.
The one-day summit will unite leaders in the energy industry with regulatory and legal experts who can update them on developments in the Utica shale play. The presenters and guest panelists at the Summit will discuss:
- Growth strategies in the Utica shale
- Mid-continent trends
- Utica shale litigation trends
- Environmental and regulatory issues in Utica shale development
- Mineral title litigation
- The Ohio political climate
- Regulatory issues including state lands leasing, air permits and pooling
- The impact of current pipeline projects and midstream issues and many others
For registration information, visit http://www.steptoe-johnson.com/forms/utica_summit.aspx.
About Steptoe & Johnson
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC is a regional, business-focused firm with particular strengths in energy, labor, employment, and litigation. It comprises over 230 lawyers resident in eleven locations throughout West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and Texas. Visit http://www.steptoe-johnson.com.
For more information, contact Betsy Spellman, Chief Marketing Officer, at (304) 933-8000 or by email: [email protected]hnson.com.