Cigdm Offers Free Webinar on eCommerce Best Practices

Share Article

The webinar will discuss the Top 4 things US companies should know about going global.

Customs Info | Global Data Mining

Customs Info | Global Data Mining

You may be surprised to learn that the United States only accounts for 11.85% of global imports. Do you know where the demand for your products is in the remaining 88.15% of the global market?

Trade volume is growing fast. This webinar will focus on four topics that help US companies go global and join the rising tide of international trade. “You may be surprised to learn that the United States only accounts for 11.85% of global imports," says Matt Gersper, president and founder of Global Date Mining and co-owner of CUSTOMS Info. "Do you know where the demand for your products is in the remaining 88.15% of the global market? ”

When:    Available 24/7

Where:    Online. Register to access the webinar at https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/842299585

Who:    Matt Gersper, president and founder, Global Data Mining and co-owner of CUSTOMS Info; Ron Lackey, president, CUSTOMS Info and co-owner of Global Data Mining.

What:    The webinar will outline the top 4 things that US businesses need to know about going global:
     1.    Global market size and forecasted growth
     2.    Basic education about HS Classification
     3.    Strategically target foreign markets with highest demand for your products, and
     4.    eCommerce content & services.

About CiGDM:
CUSTOMS Info (Ci) and its sister company Global Data Mining (GDM) help businesses optimize global trade management (GTM) systems and streamline global trade automation. Ci provides the world’s most comprehensive trade data repository delivered via web-based subscription, API web services or as data to populate any GTM or Landed Cost application. Ci is the largest provider of duty and tax content for international e-commerce with hundreds of e-commerce sites utilizing our data to provide accurate landed cost information. Our data and services provide faster deliveries and fewer border delays. GDM helps multi-national companies increase the informational value of trade data and the productivity of global trade staff to reduce operating costs, improve customs compliance, accelerate supply chain speed and maximize the return on investment of this corporate function. Areas of expertise include customs classification research, customs auditing and trade data analytics/business intelligence.
Working in conjunction with GTM applications, Global Data Mining and CUSTOMS Info’s strategic partners include SAP, Oracle, and other trade software partners. Please visit http://www.customsinfo.com, http://www.gdmllc.com for more information.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Bryce Hanson
Visit website