I consider our being listed as recognition of our proven record of delivering long-term success to our partners and customers
Scottsdale, Arizona (PRWEB) March 26, 2012
Column5 today announced that it has been mentioned by Gartner Inc. “in the “Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Suites” report *1 released this week.
“To be recognized in this small way is quite an honor,” said David Den Boer, Column5’s founder and CEO. “I consider our being listed as recognition of our proven record of delivering long-term success to our partners and customers. Clients in the market for a service provider to implement SAP EPM technology will be successful in achieving the products’ full potential by selecting Column5.”
Additional Column5 resources that differentiate them from other firms listed include:
- Support for all technology & functions in the CPM (EPM) suite & Business Intelligence
- In-house technical services that underwrite performance & stability commitments
- Formal extended support program
- Full EPM training department
- Center of Excellence – Senior consultants that provide best practices and quality control to achieve greater success on all projects
- Global presence (Americas, EMEA, APJ) to support client needs where they do business
“We believe this prestigious mention from Gartner, coupled with our successful presentation of over 80 EPM-related sessions in Column5’s EPM Education Center at SAPInsider’s BI and Financials conferences recently, confirms Column5’s leadership position in the SAP EPM partner ecosystem,” said Steve Sussman, Column5’s Vice President of Sales. “As enterprise performance management (EPM) expands to meet the ever-changing needs of global, competitive organizations, it is more important than ever to choose a highly specialized and deeply experienced EPM implementation partner to ensure that maximum customer value is achieved.”
Although Column5 refers to CPM as Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), the essential elements are the same. In the report, Gartner defines the application components of a CPM suite as:
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting (BP&F)
- Profitability modeling and optimization (PM&O)
- Strategy management
- Financial consolidation and close
- Financial and management reporting and disclosure *1
For more information, please visit http://www.Column5.com.
1. Gartner “Magic Quadrant for Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Suites” by John E. Van Decker, Neil Chandler and Christopher Iervolino, March 19, 2012
Column5 is the world’s leading-edge consulting firm dedicated to providing high-value services that help customers leverage the power of SAP's Enterprise Performance Management product suite. Column5 was founded in 2005 by key players from OutlookSoft, and quickly evolved into a global team of experts who are uniquely qualified to properly design and deliver comprehensive systems, addressing a wide range of industry and process-specific requirements. Column5's custom tailored solutions combine proven software with unparalleled technical skills and visionary enterprise performance management process expertise to deliver prompt return on investment, long-term independence and a competitive edge for our elite list of discerning clients. Additional information is available at http://www.column5.com.
About the Magic Quadrant
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.