this will be an amazing win for homeowners, because most are not even aware legal services like these even exist, and at the same time we believe this could me a great time for bankruptcy attorneys, or plaintiffs law firms to grow their practices
(PRWEB) March 26, 2012
The National Mortgage Complaint Center Says,"We probably need every competent bankruptcy attorney, skilled real estate attorney and/or plaintiffs law firm with a background in mortgages to join us in a vital effort to assist millions of US homeowners who have no one in their corner. We know there are millions of US homeowners who are upside down on their homes or who have been given extremely bad advice by their mortgage loan servicer and, as a result, bankruptcy might be the only realistic option left." The group says, "At this moment many, to most loan modifications are handled by non-attorneys, and the result is the homeowner gets short changed, with no services rendered at all. We also know for many upside down homeowners, or homeowners facing a foreclosure, bankruptcy might be the only logical option. We are attempting to launch a robust national effort to educate homeowners about what a skilled attorney or law firm can do for them, and we really do believe this initiative is vital." The types of attorneys or law firms the National Mortgage Complaint Center seeks to include in its Homeowners Initiative include:
- Bankruptcy attorneys, or law firms that provide bankruptcy protection for homeowners in over their heads on a mortgage, or a home loan in a major top 200 US metro area.
- Attorneys, or law firms in each state, or major top 200 US metro area that offer legal representation for homeowners, who are attempting to get a loan modification from their lender.
- Attorneys, or law firms offering foreclosure defense in each specific top 200 US metro area such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Chicago, Dallas, Columbus, Boston, New York, Baltimore, Houston, New Orleans, Memphis, Miami, Atlanta, Tampa, etc.
- Attorneys, or law firms that offer possible mortgage restructuring that involves a forbearance agreement in a top 200 US metro area.
- Attorneys, or law firms, that offer credit counseling services in a top 200 US metro area.
Participating attorneys or law firms will get a listing on the National Mortgage Complaint Center's Legal Resources Initiative web site page, by state and the group will do a national press release indicating the specific attorney or law firm has joined them in this effort. The group will be doing weekly national press releases designed to drive homeowners to the National Mortgage Complaint Center Legal Resource Initiative page, with the goal being the homeowners take advantage of the attorneys or law firms in their areas, that offer loan modification assistance, bankruptcy assistance, mortgage loan work out assistance, etc. This initiative will run for one full year starting in April of 2012, and the cost for participation is $375. Only licensed attorneys or law firms will be allowed to participate in this initiative. The National Mortgage Complaint Center expects participating attorneys, or law firms will have a significant increase in new clients based on their participation in this vital intiative. For more information interested attorneys, or law firms are welcome to call the National Mortgage Complaint Center at 866-714-7466, or they can simply sign up by following the prompts on the web site. http://NationalMortgageComplaintCenter.Com
The National Mortgage Complaint Center has been featured in Money Magazine, Newsweek Magazine, Good Housekeeping Magazine, CBS Market Watch, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The San Francisco Chronicle, Wealth, and on CNN, NPR, and numerous other major news outlets