HONOLULU, HI (PRWEB) March 26, 2012
ActionPacked! Networks, a leading developer of intelligent software for managing Cisco quality-of-service (QoS), today announced that it will be showcasing the latest version of the company’s award-winning LiveAction software at Enterprise Connect in Orlando from March 26 to 28, 2012. LiveAction 2.34, which features expanded support for Cisco Medianet, NetFlow, Routing, IP SLA, and QoS, is currently available for download from the ActionPacked! Networks web site.
“Keeping up with growing video traffic loads and network complexity is still a huge challenge for network engineers and IT managers,” said ActionPacked! President and CEO Dana Matsunaga. “Advancements such as Cisco Medianet technology allows for critical media services such as telepresence, voice, web conferencing, and video surveillance to operate optimally over a network but these require good management tools and support. At Enterprise Connect we will be demonstrating our most up-to-date tools for Medianet users as well as a wealth of new reports, templates, and real-time information dashboards.”
Major features and additions introduced with LiveAction 2.3 release include the following:
- New QoS features including Cisco Medianet policy templates and fair queuing support
- Expanded functionality for Medianet IP SLA VO and Performance Monitoring
- Graphical topology views and video stream monitoring for Cisco Mediatrace
- Support for Flexible NetFlow and Performance Monitoring with Cisco 3650 and 3750 devices
- New information dashboards and views for system level NetFlow and IP SLA data
- New custom reports based on user-defined information settings and filters
- Ability to set up and manage groups of multiple, concurrent IP SLA tests system wide
- Increased system performance and data capacity for enhanced real-time and historical monitoring
Attendees to receive LiveAction software for free
All Enterprise Connect attendees who view the software demonstration at ActionPacked! booth 332 will receive a special free three-device version of LiveAction that includes support for NetFlow and Medianet. A 14-day free trial of the full-featured version of LiveAction 2.3 is also available on the ActionPacked! website at http://www.actionpacked.com/liveactiondownload. Extended trials beyond 14-days are available upon request by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ActionPacked! Networks
ActionPacked! Networks is the leader in quality-of-service software for implementing VoIP, Telepresence, Unified Communications, Medianet and other mission-critical services. The company’s LiveAction software increases network service quality and shortens outages by providing true understanding and precise control using rich visualizations and direct device interaction. LiveAction leverages the QoS, NetFlow, Routing, and IP SLA features embedded inside Cisco devices to provide the only all-in-one solution that can support both QoS auditing and provisioning. For more information, visit http://www.actionpacked.com.
ActionPacked! Networks is a trademark of and LiveAction is a registered trademark of ActionPacked! Networks. Cisco is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc.