London, UK (PRWEB) March 26, 2012
The global personal hygiene market grew by 3.7% in 2010 to reach a value of $39,476.7 million. Soap is the largest segment of the global personal hygiene market, accounting for 37.1% of the market's total value. The market is fairly fragmented with the top three players holding 44% of the market share. Unilever is the leading player here, generating a 28.3% share of the market's value.
In 2015, the global personal hygiene market is forecast to have a value of $46,923.1 million, an increase of 18.9% since 2010.
New market report "Personal Hygiene: Global Industry Guide" elaborated by MarketLine has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Personal Hygiene: Global Industry Guide
Published: January, 2012
Price: US$ 995
The report provides top-level data and analysis covering the personal hygiene industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. The study offers expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
- executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation;
- analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies;
- in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards;
- coverage of the global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual review of on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US);
- five-year forecast of the industry.
More Studies on Personal Hygiene Markets are Available Including:
- Personal Hygiene - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Personal Hygiene - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketLine page.