While no one can fix mistakes that were made in the past, everyone has the opportunity to prevent repeat accidents in the future.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 28, 2012
The team at B.H. Gold Insurance Agency knows that during the beginning of the year, business owners may be more focused on starting the fiscal year off strong than taking steps to prevent an accident or insurance claim. However, since both of these things can be costly, it’s best to be proactive in preventing them. While many companies have California business liability insurance, they must remember that these policies do have limits when it comes to covering the cost of claims related to injuries and faulty products.
The professionals at B.H. Gold Insurance Agency want all local companies to start spring off on the right foot, so they have compiled a list of the top five things business owners should do now in order to reduce their chances of having to file a claim on their California business liability insurance.
1. Set a high, companywide standard for quality control. This should encompass both products and customer service.
2. Ensure that company records are up to date and complete. Having every business transaction in writing and in an easy-to-find place will be helpful in the event of a liability claim.
3. Train all employees on how to use business equipment and on how to keep themselves safe and healthy at work.
4. Even with California business liability insurance, companies still need to ask their insurance agent if they need umbrella coverage in order to cover costs that exceed the limit set by the company’s liability policy.
5. Complete an internal evaluation; ask employees what they think the company can improve upon and how to go about doing so.
While no one can fix mistakes that were made in the past, everyone has the opportunity to prevent repeat accidents in the future. The team at B.H. Gold Insurance Agency wants to ensure that all of its commercial lines clients are prepared to succeed by avoiding unnecessary and costly insurance claims.
About B.H. Gold Insurance Agency:
Established in 1986, B.H. Gold is one of the nation's leading insurance agencies. Customer care is the agency’s primary focus, as the team of professional agents helps clients meet their insurance needs in 35 states throughout the country. B.H. Gold Insurance Agency specializes in many types of insurance including home, auto, business and workers compensation insurance. The agency is independently owned and a technology leader in its industry, offering clients consistently efficient service.