Taking into account recent and coming Google updates, SEOs should pay particular attention to the best on-page SEO practices – that’s when WebSite Auditor comes in handy.
Minsk, Belarus (PRWEB) March 28, 2012
From now on, all users have to do to set up robots.txt is take a couple of simple steps:
1. Hit robots.txt button.
2. Select a page they want to protect from crawling in their WebSite Auditor’s project.
3. Opt for disallow and choose a search robot from the list.
More information on the update is available at http://www.link-assistant.com/news/robots-txt-generator.html.
Robots.txt is a file, which contains instruction for search engine crawlers on accessing web pages.
Webmasters make use of robots.txt files for a number of reasons:
- to hide confidential pages (meant for internal use only, for example),
- to conceal pages with outdated information, e.g. past sales,
- for SEO purposes: to make sure only best-converting pages are shown up in search results.
“We update every tool in SEO PowerSuite toolkit on a weekly basis, making them compliant with every search engine update,” explains Viktar Khamianok, CEO at Link-Assistant.Com. “Taking into account recent and coming Google updates, SEOs should pay particular attention to best on-page SEO practices – that’s when WebSite Auditor comes in handy.”
*What are the other tools in SEO PowerSuite bundle?*
Apart from WebSite Auditor, the on page optimization tool, SEO PowerSuite consists of:
- Rank Tracker (rank checking and keyword research tool)
- SEO SpyGlass (backlink checker)
- LinkAssistant (link building software).
Got questions about SEO PowerSuite software? Please contact Link-Assistant.Com’s Support.
*Defining the world standards for SEO software – About Link-Assistant.Com:*
Link-Assistant.Com is a Europe-based software house developing SEO tools since 2004. As of January 2012, the company boasts 380k happy customers worldwide who use SEO PowerSuite to improve their online presence. Say hello to Link-Assistant.Com at any of the company’s social media handles: Facebook fb.me/LinkAssistant, Twitter @LinkAssistant and Google Plus gplus.to/LinkAssistant.
Contact: Alexandra Shkalikova, ashkalikova(at)link-assistant(dot)com +375447761416