Fleets may download a digital version or request a copy be mailed to them.
(PRWEB) March 28, 2012
XTRA Lease announced that its 2012 Size & Weight Guide, a reference guide containing state-by-state listings of size and weight regulations, is now available. Fleets may either download a digital version or request that a booklet version be mailed to them.
XTRA Lease produces the free guide annually to provide fleets with the most up-to-date resource material for managing size and weight legal limitations.
In addition, the 30-page booklet offers details for where to:
- Register for fuel use tax and order International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) trip permits
- Register vehicles and order International Registration Plan (IRP) trip permits
- Register for Unified Carrier Registration Agreement (UCRA)
- Get hazardous materials/waste permits
- Get overweight, oversize permits
The guide provides contact information for state trucking associations and also includes a convenient fold-out quick reference chart for all states.
To obtain a free copy, go to xtralease.com or call 1-800-367-9872.
Based in St. Louis and owned by Berkshire Hathaway, XTRA Lease is a leading provider of over-the-road trailers for rent or lease in the U.S. and Canada. With 60 North American locations, the company offers a fleet of approximately 80,000 trailers, including dry vans, flatbeds, reefers, local cartage vans, storage trailers and specialty equipment.