Norwood, MA (PRWEB) March 27, 2012
In response to increasing global demand for reliable and actionable pharmaceutical market intelligence, Infinata has launched BioPharm Insight in Asia-Pacific with dedicated journalist coverage, global drug licensing opportunities, detailed market analytics, major conference partnerships, and a comprehensive database of companies, drugs and over 30,000 key contacts based in Asia.
Infinata is celebrating the launch by offering a free trial of BioPharm Insight to qualified pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO and service companies in Asia-Pacific. Localized sales and support will be provided from corporate offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. Request a free trial online.
“The pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries are global markets with an unfulfilled demand for trustworthy and unique data and information they can use to improve business,” said Ruth McHenry, Managing Director of Infinata. “Whether a CRO in China needs to network with individuals planning Phase III cancer studies or a pharmaceutical company in Japan wants to identify potential partnerships with out-licensing opportunities in the U.S. and Europe, we are thrilled to support Asia-Pacific companies with BioPharm Insight’s proprietary intelligence, analytics and database.”
Journalist coverage in the region will be led by Ying Huang, Bureau Editor of China Healthcare, under the direction of Global Editor Kimberly Ha. Huang has covered the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries in China, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia since 2007. She holds a Masters in International Public Health from the University of Westminster and a Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology from Jinan University in Guangzhou, China.
Recent BioPharm Insight forward-looking intelligence headlines for Asia-Pacific include:
- Burrill & Company establishing fund with Fosun Group to invest in China’s life sciences sector
- Sinopharm (China) seeking drug manufacturer buys for vertical integration
- CrystalGenomics (South Korea) to begin next-gen NSAID Phase III trials by end of 1H12, seeking CRO and commercial partner
- Huahai Pharmaceutical (China) welcomes approaches for fundraising for drug export project
- Hospira Japan may consider M&A and alliances to grow presence
- MerLion (Singapore) seeking CROs to run EU Phase II antibiotic trials in Germany and Poland, study to enroll 180-200 patients in May/June
- DSM India could spend up to USD 100m on domestic deals
- Karmic Lifesciences (India) to raise USD 10m to build its technology platform
- Changchun Changsheng Life Science in fundraising talks; shifting from Hong Kong to domestic listing
- Triplex International hires Merrill and China Merchants Securities for USD 200m Hong Kong IPO
In addition, BioPharm Insight has been active establishing partnerships with major conferences throughout Asia-Pacific including the following upcoming events:
- BioPharm Asia Convention – 19 March (Singapore)
- Healthcare in Asia – 28 March (Singapore)
- Biologics World Korea – 16 April (Seoul)
- Biopharma & VacTech China – 24 April (Shanghai)
- Late Phase Drug Development Asia – 23 May (Singapore)
- ChinaBio Partnering Forum – 23 May (Suzhou)
- 2nd Antibody Engineering Summit – 7 June (Beijing)
- Drug Discovery and Development Japan – 13 June (Tokyo)
- BioChina International 2012 – 26 June (Shanghai)
Added McHenry, “Every day, BioPharm Insight adds new product features, strategic market analytics, actionable intelligence reports and detailed profiles to increase the value we provide to customers. Our entire focus is to remain the premier market intelligence partner for innovative companies throughout North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.”
About BioPharm Insight
BioPharm Insight is the definitive guide to the global biopharma community. BioPharm Insight provides clients with an information edge by combining the most comprehensive real-time database of companies, drugs, contacts, M&A and licensing deals, forecasts and clinical trial data with proprietary forward-looking intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists months or even years before it breaks in mainstream media. To learn more, visit http://www.biopharminsight.com.
About Infinata, Inc.
Featuring a comprehensive BioPharm Solutions Suite, unique Wealth Prospecting tools and innovative Custom Data Services, Infinata provides personalized technology solutions to turn information into insight. Infinata is a part of Mergermarket, a Financial Times Group company and a division of Pearson plc. To learn more, visit http://www.infinata.com.