(PRWEB) March 29, 2012
Packt Publishing’s online digital library, PacktLib, is an online resource where subscribers can search across all books in their subscription to find solutions to their problems at the click of a button. With books that are designed to help readers complete tasks effectively by incorporating screenshots and examples, Packt’s books are considered to be valuable guides for readers to learn more about a particular computer software, program or application. Furthermore, people that have bought both the print book and eBook of a title will automatically have access to it on PacktLib, where they can access it on demand from the cloud.
Five new Packt books have been added to the library this week.
1. iPhone Location Aware Apps by Example-Beginner’s Guide. This book will enable readers to master the essentials of location awareness and augmented reality by building five complete apps using step-by-step instructions aimed at beginners.
2. Apache Tomcat 7 Essentials. The book will enable readers to install, configure and maintain Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies. Apache Tomcat version 7 implements the Servlet 3 and JavaServer Pages 2 specifications from the Java Community Process and includes many additional features that make it a useful platform for developing and deploying web applications and web services.
3. OpenSceneGraph 3 Cookbook. This book contains over 80 recipes to show advanced 3D programming techniques with the OpenSceneGraph API. Readers will be able to create stunning graphics with the world famous 3D graphics engine.
4. iPhone with Microsoft Exchange Server 2012: Business Integration and Deployment. This book will teach readers how to set up Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 and deploy iPhone and other iDevices into their business.
5. Microsoft Silverlight 5 and Windows Azure Enterprise Integration. This book is a step-by-step guide to creating and running scalable Silverlight Enterprise Applications on the Windows Azure platform and also covers techniques, practical tips, hints and tricks for Silverlight interactions with Azure.
Once a user has subscribed to a library in PacktLib, each book added to their library will be made available to them for as long as they have a subscription. Potentially, this will be between 20 and 30 new books a month in the All Books Library. On the PacktLib platform, users will be able to copy and paste text, print pages and bookmark content, allowing subscribers to reorganise content to suit their needs and to create their own reference guide. Corporate subscriptions are also available for organisations wishing to make PacktLib accessible to their team. Email contact(at)packtpub.com for more details.
Visit http://packtlib.packtpub.com/ for different subscription options to the All Books Library or to Packt’s topic specific mini libraries.