St. Paul, MN (PRWEB) March 27, 2012
Strategic Radiology (SR) announced today that it has named Randal Roat, CHBME as COO. Roat’s transition from his current position as Vice President of Radiology Services for Medical Management Professionals, Inc. (MMP) will occur over the next several weeks. Through his participation on the MMP senior leadership team, Roat’s talents helped to position the organization as a national leader in billing and practice management services to radiology groups and imaging centers.
"We are pleased to have Randy at the helm of Strategic Radiology's operations." said Arl Van Moore, MD, Chairman of the Board and CEO of Strategic Radiology. "Randy's extensive experience in radiology specific operations, product development and strategic planning aligns extremely well with the short-term and long-term plans of Strategic Radiology."
In addition to his background in operations, product development and strategy, Roat is also well versed in technology development, physician relationship management, and government regulatory and legislative issues related to radiology.
“I am honored to have this opportunity to work with the leaders of these radiology group practices to advance the mission of Strategic Radiology,” said Roat. “With strength in numbers, SR has the unique opportunity to take a leadership position in supporting the future success of independent radiology group practices. By building awareness for the critical role radiologists play in delivering high quality, cost-efficient healthcare at the local and regional level, we can effectively support the profession on a national scale.”
Leadership from SR and MMP are working together to provide Roat a smooth transition into his new role. MMP currently serves more than 150 radiology practices, including several from SR’s network, and more than 1,600 radiologists combined. For more information about MMP, visit http://www.cbizmmp.com.
Strategic Radiology (SR) consists of 16 radiology group practices representing more than 1,000 radiologists. Based in St. Paul, MN, SR’s goal is to achieve higher quality patient care and more cost-efficient delivery of medical imaging through a collaborative approach of shared data and best practices, interchanging clinical expertise, and consolidating certain practice expenses. More information can be found on the SR website at http://www.strategicradiology.com.
Current Strategic Radiology members include:
- Advanced Diagnostic Imaging; Nashville, TN
- Advanced Radiology Services; Grand Rapids, MI
- Austin Radiological Association; Austin, TX
- Charlotte Radiology; Charlotte, NC
- Diversified Radiology; Denver, CO
- Hill Medical Corporation; Pasadena, CA
- Inland Imaging; Spokane, WA
- Jefferson Radiology; Hartford, CT
- Mountain Medical Physician Specialists; Salt Lake City, UT
- Northwest Radiology; Indianapolis, IN
- Quantum Radiology; Atlanta, GA
- Radiology Associates of North Texas; Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento; Sacramento, CA
- Radiology Ltd.; Tucson, AZ
- Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates; Columbus, OH
- Southwest Diagnostic Imaging, and affiliates Scottsdale Medical Imaging and Valley Radiologists; Phoenix, AZ
# # #