Providing a CRM or lead management system without marketing automation tools is like selling a hamburger without a bun.
Roswell, Georgia (PRWEB) March 29, 2012
LeadMaster announced the immediate availability of their improved marketing automation. With an easy-to-use interface, LeadMaster customers can automate marketing efforts such as launching email campaigns, adding prospects to lead nurturing campaigns and reporting on those campaigns. LeadMaster marketing automation tools are available to LeadMaster resellers and consultants allowing them to offer marketing automation services to their extended client base.
According to Andy Brownell, Chief Marketing Officer at LeadMaster, "Marketing automation is just one of the many fantastic built-in features of LeadMaster. LeadMaster is a multi-function software platform for sales and marketing professionals. It provides functions like lead management, sales management, CRM, E-marketing and marketing automation. We believe it’s important to provide a complete solution for customers. Providing a CRM or lead management system without marketing automation tools is like selling a hamburger without a bun. The LeadMaster marketing automation tools don't require plug-ins or add-ons and there are no additional fees."
LeadMaster allows users to set up marketing automation activities through the use of a point-and-click interface. The marketing automation functions are easy to learn and use. Here's a typical LeadMaster marketing automation after a prospect enters their information on a website or landing page:
- LeadMaster immediately sends the prospect a confirmation email.
- LeadMaster adds them to a pre-sales lead nurturing track.
- LeadMaster assigns the lead to a sales rep.
- LeadMaster monitors the lead to see if it is being worked and if not takes appropriate action.
o For example - if the lead isn’t updated in 10 minutes LeadMaster sends a text message to the rep asking them to check their email for a new lead, if the lead hasn’t been updated in 3 hours LeadMaster sends an email to the sales manager.
- LeadMaster alerts the sales rep anytime the prospect either opens or clicks on a link in one of the emails sent from the system.
- LeadMaster creates a lead score by updating the contact’s marketing status and marketing activities based upon the prospect’s response to emails.
- When the prospect becomes a customer, LeadMaster changes their lead nurturing track from pre-sales to post-sales.
- All of these actions happen automatically.
LeadMaster marketing automation provides companies with the ability to automate their outbound marketing activities and track how customers respond to those messages so that the sales team can focus on the best opportunities.
Brownell explained, “Suppose you are a landscaping contractor and you offer a variety of products such as walkways, fencing, hot tubs etc. When you send a personalized email marketing brochure using LeadMaster and a prospect clicks on a link in the email for more information, LeadMaster will automatically add that prospect to a specific lead-nurturing track to provide them with additional information. That means the person who clicked on fencing will, over a pre-determined period of time, get a series of personalized emails to inform them about the fencing products. Likewise, the person who clicked on hot tubs will get hot tub information – automatically. As prospects open and click on the information those activities will be recorded and marked in their contact record– again automatically. This creates a lead score providing the sales team with the ability to see who is most interested and in purchasing products.”
LeadMaster provides companies with an easy way to improve their in-bound and out-bound marketing by finding and communicating with prospects most interested in purchasing products. LeadMaster improves marketing speed and agility by automating tasks to help increase efficiency and effectiveness.
The new marketing automation features are available immediately to all LeadMaster customers.
LeadMaster offers a multi-function cloud-computing software solution for sales and marketing professionals. Everything you need in one easy-to-use online web-based application. You can choose to implement an end-to-end Sales Lead Management CRM Software solution or select specific point solutions to satisfy your sales & marketing requirements.
- Lead-Xpress - A revolutionary new way for sales reps to receive and update sales leads.
- Lead-Xtreme - It’s like caller-ID for your website. Website visitor info flows into LeadMaster CRM in real-time.
- Call Center Solutions - Combining LeadMaster solutions provides a complete virtual call center system.
- Power-Call - Cloud phone switch integrated with LeadMaster provides an instant virtual call center.
- Voice-Leads - Convert text leads into speech, call the rep, read the lead & offer to connect with prospect.
- LeadMaster Voice - Click to call, power dialing and virtual phone switch integrated with LeadMaster CRM.
LeadMaster’s on-demand customizable SaaS solutions combine sales lead management software, lead tracking solutions, sales force automation tools (SFA), customer relationship management features (Sales CRM), LeadMaster Voice solutions and virtual call center solutions. This powerful web-based application has helped companies large and small from virtually every industry.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM solution is intuitive and easy to use, providing real-time lead capture, lead distribution, lead tracking, lead nurturing, custom reporting and email marketing. LeadMaster makes it easy to qualify and convert leads from virtually any source - landing page, call center, webinar, sales lead suppliers and more.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM product is straightforward and easy to learn yet has robust features like workflow automation, round-robin lead distribution, mobile access, CRM analytics and Outlook integration.
LeadMaster products and services are available through a global network of value-added resellers, consultants and system integrators.