Given the growing customer demand for insight into business anytime, anywhere, we believe the time is right to deliver IBM Cognos users a best-in-class ubiquitous solution that seamlessly bridges the desktop, Apple and Android platforms.
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) March 28, 2012
With DashInsight™ Mobile, IBM Cognos Business Analytics users now have a fast, flexible, and visually stunning native mobile experience that:
- Provides fast and efficient access to existing Cognos report content.
- Allows users to view, analyze, and share their favorite dashboards, reports and KPI’s, simply, efficiently and securely from their iPad, iPhone, and Android tablets and phones.
- Deploys in days and leverages all the enterprise scalability and security of the IBM Cognos platform.
- Features seamless continuity with DashInsight™ on your desktop.
- Requires no re-authoring or restructuring of your favorite reports, dashboards, and KPI’s.
- Fosters a single administrative interface that streamlines setup and administration.
- Runs on and optimizes your investment in Cognos 8, Cognos 10, Cognos Express and Cognos TM1.
- Built on a flexible and proven platform, designed with enhanced usability without the need for additional training.
“The trend in mobile applications today is providing us a glimpse into how enterprise mobility will positively impact business in the future”, said Mark Mueller, Managing Partner at DataClarity. “With over 150 million smart phones and tablets now in service, decision makers and professionals everywhere are already using mobile devices with ever increasing importance to business. Given the growing customer demand for insight into business anytime, anywhere, we believe the time is right to deliver IBM Cognos users a best-in-class ubiquitous solution that seamlessly bridges the desktop, Apple and Android platforms. With DashInsight™ Mobile, DataClarity will provide organizations an efficient low cost platform that leverages their existing Cognos investment without re-authoring or restructuring content. At the end of the day, we understand what customers want is fast time to incredible value at the lowest possible cost and risk -- we purpose-built DashInsight™ to deliver on that premise”, added Mueller.
DashInsight™ Mobile for iPad is available for download and demo from the App Store today, and includes access to a free demo account containing many sample dashboards and reports. DashInsight™ Mobile for iPhone and select Android devices will be available soon.
To download and demo DashInsight™ Mobile for iPad today, or to learn more about DashInsight™ Mobile, please visit http://www.CognosMobile.com.
About DataClarity Corporation
At DataClarity Corporation, our mission is to deliver solutions that empower people to make decisions that maximize performance -- we specialize in transforming corporate data into actionable information through proven Business Analytics software, consulting, and education services. We respond to the individualized needs of every client by combining best-in-class software, applications and content, with certified technical and financial consultants who possess in-depth business and finance knowledge, industry best practices, and lessons learned from years of working with industry leading organizations globally.
With over 600 projects completed successfully since 1999, DataClarity's track record of success spans clients from the mid-market to the Fortune 500 in a broad spectrum of 15 different industries -- this success is based on a methodology and a project partnering approach where clients are actively engaged from the discovery phase to completion, with consistent knowledge transfer occurring throughout the project duration. For more information please visit http://www.DataClarityCorp.com.