Customers depend on us to deliver permission-based email campaigns to the inbox with little or no down-time, so robust technologies like Port25’s PowerMTA are critical to Pinpointe and our customer success.
Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) March 29, 2012
Pinpointe, a leading email marketing vendor, today announced its exclusive adoption and integration of PowerMTA, the flagship eMail Transfer Agent (“MTA”) product from Port25 Technologies, Inc. Pinpointe’s cloud-based email marketing helps mid-sized enterprises, digital agencies and business marketers get better results with their permission-based email marketing campaigns.
Pinpointe continues to define “Business Class” email marketing by adding best-of-class technology partners, infrastructure and features to enhance its rapidly expanding business. After an extensive, year-long test and comparison with multiple mail deliver (“MTA”) solutions, Pinpointe has now exclusively consolidated its email delivery infrastructure on Port25’s PowerMTA. PowerMTA was selected over all other MTA solutions for the following reasons:
- Exceptional Reliability. Pinpointe has achieved a service level of 99.95% uptime with its email severs using PowerMTA. This is less than 4 hours of unplanned downtime per year.
- Email Deliverability Features. PowerMTA includes a plethora of advanced features that help Pinpointe maximize email deliverability including automated back-off mode and alerting when an ISP such as Yahoo or Gmail slows email acceptance, flexible DKIM key management options and IP address management, which help Pinpointe to manage customer reputation and maximize email delivery. PowerMTA also provides accurate hard and soft bounce information for every email sent, which helps us diagnose possible delivery issues.
- Monitoring and Reporting. PowerMTA provides extensive monitoring and reporting capabilities to help Pinpointe ensure that the email delivery infrastructure is operating optimally. Proactive reporting allows Pinpointe to take corrective action in the event an MTA has issues.
- Performance and Scale. PowerMTA has exceeded our throughput and scaling expectations. We’ve been able to achieve nearly 1 million permission-based emails / hour on a single server.
- Robust Feature Set. Port25 included the most complete feature set, including load balancing across multiple IPs, virtual MTA configuration, fine-grained and sophisticated mail queueing and other advanced settings.
- Responsive Partner Support. Port25’s support staff has always been exceptionally responsive and helpful in the rare event that support is required.
Pinpointe’s robust email campaign management includes email campaign creation and scheduling, advanced email tracking, reporting segmentation, auto responders, split testing and more. Business customers sending opt-in email campaigns to hundreds of thousands, or millions of recipients can benefit from Pinpointe’s rich features and ease-of-use.
"Maintaining Pinpointe’s reputation for reliability, deliverability and responsive customer service is essential to our business email marketing customers, so we are careful to select partners that support our performance standards” said Craig Stouffer, Pinpointe. “Customers depend on us to deliver permission-based email campaigns to the inbox with little or no down-time, so robust technologies like Port25’s PowerMTA are critical to Pinpointe and our customer success.”
“Port25 is pleased to partner with best-in-class services like Pinpointe, who offer customers power, efficiency and reliability, all vital to a sender’s reputation,” said Fred F. Tabsharani, VP Marketing, Port25 Technologies, Inc. “PowerMTA has been widely-adopted by the global sender community as it easily scales to handle the largest delivery throughput requirements. We are proud to extend our value chain to customers through this partnership with Pinpointe.”
What Sets Pinpointe Apart?
Many mid-market businesses and digital agencies need more than basic, low-volume email marketing features but don’t have the budget or resources to implement complex marketing automation products.
Pinpointe’s scalable, feature-rich, business class email marketing system closes the gap between email marketing and marketing automation products and helps business marketers create, send and track their permission-based email campaigns.
About Port25 Solutions
Since 1999, Port25 Solutions has provided specialized email infrastructure software products that address the unique demands of customer communications and email marketing applications. PowerMTA, Port25's flagship product, provides senders with superior performance and advanced features to proactively manage their sender reputations. Port25's mission is to realize the potential of email as a platform for legitimate and effective customer communications.
To demo Pinpointe or ask product questions, visit: http://www.pinpointe.com/free-trial, or telephone +1 800-557-6584 (US) +1 408-834-7577 (International).
Members of the press, bloggers and reviewers who want to demo or test Pinpointe products should contact Crag Stouffer at: cstouffer(at)pinpointe(dot)com or (408) 834-7577 x125.