The team at Parmenter Insurance Agency wants to ensure that all of its commercial lines clients are prepared to succeed by avoiding unnecessary and costly insurance claims.
Cartersville, Georgia (PRWEB) March 30, 2012
The team at Parmenter Insurance Agency knows that during the beginning of the year, business owners may be more focused on starting the fiscal year off strong than taking steps to prevent an accident or insurance claim. However, since both of these things can be costly, it’s best to be proactive in preventing them. While many companies have Georgia general liability insurance, they must remember that these policies do have limits when it comes to covering the cost of claims related to injuries and faulty products.
The experts at Parmenter Insurance Agency want all local companies to start spring off on the right foot, so they have compiled a list of the top five things business owners should do now in order to reduce their odds of filing a claim on their Georgia general liability insurance.
1. Set a high, companywide standard for quality control. This should encompass both products and customer service.
2. Ensure that company records are up to date and complete. Having every business transaction in writing and in an easy-to-find place will be helpful in the event of a liability claim.
3. Train all employees on how to use business equipment and on how to keep themselves safe and healthy at work.
4. Even with Georgia general liability insurance, companies may need to ask their insurance agent if they need umbrella coverage in order to cover costs that exceed the limit set by the company’s liability policy.
5. Complete an internal evaluation; ask employees what they think the company can improve upon and how to go about doing so.
While no one can fix mistakes that were made in the past, everyone has the opportunity to prevent repeat accidents in the future. The team at Parmenter Insurance Agency wants to ensure that all of its commercial lines clients are prepared to succeed by avoiding unnecessary and costly insurance claims.
About Parmenter Insurance Agency:
Located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains in historic Bartow County, Georgia, Parmenter Insurance is large enough to handle all residents’ property and casualty insurance needs, but small enough to provide that hometown service. The agency’s licensed, professional staff has over 160 years of combined experience and they are uniquely qualified to handle all insurance matters. Parmenter Insurance is also one of 60 agencies across Georgia that make up Shared Agency Services, a cooperative partnership representing over 100 insurance companies.